While watching Muppet Movies...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
In the first few "Happiness Hotel" scenes, we see several other Muppets living at the hotel (Annie Sue, Crazy Harry, the Newsman, the Jug Band, Gaffer, Louis Kazagger). I always wondered why they apparently didn't go to America with the other characters at the end of the movie. I can understand them staying back at the hotel when the gang go to pick up Miss Piggy, or when they go to stop the jewel thieves. But it always seemed odd that they were just left behind in the end.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the first few "Happiness Hotel" scenes, we see several other Muppets living at the hotel (Annie Sue, Crazy Harry, the Newsman, the Jug Band, Gaffer, Louis Kazagger). I always wondered why they apparently didn't go to America with the other characters at the end of the movie. I can understand them staying back at the hotel when the gang go to pick up Miss Piggy, or when they go to stop the jewel thieves. But it always seemed odd that they were just left behind in the end.
Maybe they already checked out.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Yo MC!

So, you know how you watch a Muppet movie, and you react, by saying something?

EXAMPLE:

THE MUPPET MOVIE

Kermit: Miss Piggy, the moon doesn't look like you...

*3...2...1...*

Steve Martin: MISS PIGGY!

Me: DARN YOU STEVE!!!

Like that. Things you say responding to certain things... GO.
Kind of like Mystery Science Theater 3000, Muppet style. lol I don't think I ever reacted to The Muppet Movies that much exept when Sam danced in Muppets From Space which was more in degust and in the new one where Jack Black got kidnapped by Miss Piggy and her team which was in excitement, I never really cared for Jack Black much but now since he sort of got The Muppets John Cleese treatment, I have a little more respect for him now. He's a good sport. :smile: I'd love to go to a bad theater show with a few friends and heckle it quietly Waldorf and Statler style but that's different. lol
Anyway, this looks like fun so I'm going to give it a try.

Muppets Take Manhattan

Miss Piggy: Kermie, remember you said we can't get married unless we had enough money?

Kermit: Yeeeahh?

ME: When did this happen?

Wedding Scene

CRAZY HARRY: Isn't this exciting?

ME: If Crazy Harry popped his head out behind me, I would jump. Good thing I'm wearing my anti-exploding vest....oh never mind, it's the Muppet Lab's exploding vest. BOOM! lol

The Muppet Movie

Doc Hopper: He sings and dances, he even rides a bicycle.

(I don't know, maybe it's just me but how he says bicycle always cracked me up)

I think I reacted more to The Dark Crystal with Caberlin's moaning "MMMMMM!", Sometimes I imitate that in my apartment when I'm alone and "YES, YES, time to drink Gelfling Essence!", "I, I,I, am the new Emperor" (probably my favorite line because it's Jerry Nelson and it just sounds like Scred, I love Scred. :smile: but The Dark Crystal is a Fantasy movie and not a Muppet movie so never mind. lol

mupcollector1

Reaction score
This is in TMS but when Kermit fired Piggy That was a little scary! I mean I have never seen Kermit that mad!!!
I love it when Kermit gets out of control angry like that. That episode the Loretta Swit episode (I think) was totally one of my all time favorite episodes.

Misskermie

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I thought that same thing myself!
I have you know, I find Miss Poogy fascinating, and I don't appriciate these comments.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!
NO, ITS STILL FUNNY! :stick_out_tongue:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I loved it when Kermit mentions he's going to go see Lady Holiday and when every other Muppet hears about it, they start gossiping, and then Newsie comes out of his hotel room, and says "Here is a Muppet NEWSFLASH! Kermit the Frog set to date Lady Holiday! Details at eleven!", I think when he looks at the camera, it's as if he's trying to laugh or something. I would've died laughing if for some unknown reason some random weird thing happened to him like a bunch of chickens start pecking at him like crazy!

Anyways, my thought in that scene was "Yeah, Newsie? We won't get the news because you give the news horribly! Dohohohohohohohoho!!!!"