While watching Muppet Movies...

Misskermie

Reaction score
In the great muppet caper, when they say kermit and fozzie are twins, I say, "c'mon, by that logi,, piggy's theyre sister, and I think we ALL know why that's wrong!"

Misskermie

Reaction score
In gmc, when piggy says oh kermie, and kermit says oh piggy, I don't really mean it, but I say "oh bleah!"

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Piggy's expression in The Muppets when Kermit is finally telling her how he feels about missing her and needing her.

"Yes Piggy you aren't dreaming this is real and no that's not an imposter it's really Kermit."
Yep, they were saving that for The Muppets...Again!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
On Loretta Swit's episode of the Muppet Show, when she is trying to resolve Kermit's and Piggy's argument:

Loretta: You can't just dump her out in the snow!
Kermit: Not without a forklift I can't!

Me: BURN!.....Actually, that's a little mean....but still, bahahahahahahahaha!

In the Muppet Movie when Kermit and Piggy spot each other for the first time across the crowd and all I can notice is Steve Whitmire behind them with the weirdest look on his face. All I can think is, "What on earth were you smoking before the take, Steve?"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
During GMC I just can't help but wonder what everyone else back at The Happiness Hotel are doing while Kermit, Miss piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo are at the ballroom (the scene for "The first time it happens"
I've wondered the same thing. I wonder if it would have been a lot better and funnier if all the extra characters were causing havoc at the restaurant as well. But maybe they would have had more fun crusing the streets of london at night time. That does sound like it would have been more fun.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
When watching The Muppets, when Kermit's sillouette is surrounded by the shining light, I can't help but think,"Jim! Jim!"