Your Thoughts: The Muppet Christmas Carol Blu-ray

muppetlover123

Reaction score
just got my MCC bluray copy tonight at walmart! i cant belive how clean and crisp it looks! :smile: It really doesnt bother me about the "when love is gone" song...my vhs as a kid id fast forward and the 2 dvd editions i own(the 1st time MCC came to dvd and the kermits 50th ann. edition) id always skip the song or watch the WS version on the 50th ann. edition! ........sorry! :halo:

i agree its boring stupid and no muppets and dosent help the plot sorry

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ha ha, me too. Nothing against the film though, we watch it year-round in my home. :smile: Looks pretty fantastic in HD too, will definitely watch it at least 2 more times before the end of the year. I LOVE me some Christmas Muppets! :excited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I got the Amazon exclusive yesterday. I love it! The best thing is everything, even the commentaries, are subtitled! But how many different clips are in the Intermission? In other words, when should I stop watching it?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
If you don't know what I mean, on the M11 Blu-ray, the intermission came in a specific order, so you'd know when you'd want to stop watching it. But on this, it's random, and some clips show up twice. So could you please help me?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
If you don't know what I mean, on the M11 Blu-ray, the intermission came in a specific order, so you'd know when you'd want to stop watching it. But on this, it's random, and some clips show up twice. So could you please help me?
Yes, I ran into the same problem. I think there are only 3 clips.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Ask the O Mighty, Wise, Muppet Wiki.
(I'm looking right now on MW, can't find anything. Will continue looking)