Zoot Variant Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiGgY

Reaction score
CyberSteak, Palisades had to make the low volume of figures because TRU dropped out. They made as many as the stores would buy. How can you blame them for that?

Homerthegreat, you really have no understanding of money. How about you try posting when you actually have something to say instead of spamming like I see you do all the time.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
CyberSteak, Palisades had to make the low volume of figures because TRU dropped out. They made as many as the stores would buy. How can you blame them for that?
That's the thing. I don't blame them. I don't blame anyone.

There are many things in life to feel strongly about, and angry towards. But the cost of a toy seems like a waste of energy. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. Merely trying to give a little perspective.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Ah, to be 13 years old with no money woes and have your parents buy all your stuff...

:wink:
I wish it were that easy! Actually, I have to buy all my stuff on my own...:frown:

And PiggyPerson, uh...calm down... :stick_out_tongue:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the personal and attacking nature this thread has taken, I'm closing it. Please do not start a new discussion on this topic. If anyone sees any other problems please report any questionable posts to a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.