Zoot is not in Club Mayhem at muppets.com

T

timrikthegorf

t's just a change on the site. It does not mean it will be the way the characters are portrayed from now on.

And to say Zoot is a stoner is insane. For all you know he was dropped on is head as a child. Are you so afraid of drug use that you would actually condem a piece of foam to death because the character acts mellow and dazed? Honestly, that's simply ridiclous.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I know lots of musicians just like Zoot who do not do drugs of any kind, their just deeper in music then anything else, almost kinda' like idiots savant.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Well Lets think about this what kind of person was Zoot. In my mind he was a hippy pot smoker who was always stoned. i mean he was always way way out there. i Guses Disney dont want someone like that. i think the band will be fine without him though. i never really liked him anyway. Now if they put Rowlf in the band i would not have a problem with it at all.
I see where you're coming from; but disagree.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Yeah, he defines coolness!! :cool: Well, maybe he's not that cool, but he is kinda cool.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I got "Muppets: On With The Show" for Christmas, and Zoot doesnt play with J,F,DT and A in the EM game either!! Booo!! Bring back Zoot!!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Humm i dont really understand that it would seem to me out of all the band he would be the most easyest to do. voice and CG wise.

Oh and by the way i love to make yall mad. :crazy:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
He's not in "On With The Show" but he's in Muppets Party Cruise which came afterwards. Then again, so is the Newscaster.

zootlove

Reaction score
Zoot has to come back. He has to be on that website.That is mostly why I get the muppet movies, BECAUSE OF HIM!!
People are no fun, they remove certain things that we love and respect and where is the fun in that? It upsets me very much :cool: