Yu-Gi-Oh!

savagemonkey

Reaction score
that's such a cool site!

and to the count: i have seen Atticus as Nightshroud, I caught the very end of the episode were Jaden defeats him when my younger sister was off school! i missed the next 2 weeks worth of episodes but he was pretty much the reason i started watchin yu-gi-oh! gx, he was pretty hot in that episode!:flirt: I know, i know it's probably wrong to have a thing for a cartoon character. But hey he's totally hooooottt!:flirt:

monkey

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh. You kidding? We used to have a thread here in General Discussions that was all about the various cartoon crushes we've had. So that's perfectly okay.

And I can tell you about the episodes that came afterwards in that first season, that's the one I know almost by heart, though there might be some details I forget/leave out. Right now I'm concentrating on watching the Season 3 episodes on Fox, which have been moved again, this time to 11:00 AM EST.

Hope this helps, have a good day.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I love to watch my movie about the Pyramid of Light.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I used to like the show, now I dont watch it. I used to play the card game. I had a fairly good deck. Then I gave all my cards to my neighboor before we moved. The funny thing was, I found a thousand eyes restrict card in my drawer before we moved. I still dont know how I got it or where it came from because I dont remember getting one in a booster pack. I think my cousin might have left it my house. Either way, my old naighboor has it/them now.

savagemonkey

Reaction score
Heh. You kidding? We used to have a thread here in General Discussions that was all about the various cartoon crushes we've had. So that's perfectly okay.

And I can tell you about the episodes that came afterwards in that first season, that's the one I know almost by heart, though there might be some details I forget/leave out. Right now I'm concentrating on watching the Season 3 episodes on Fox, which have been moved again, this time to 11:00 AM EST.

Hope this helps, have a good day.
thanks , i do know the basics of them through wikiapedia but it wud be awesome to see them for myself! U know?

we've gotten to episode 34 on CITV u know where jim reveals the "secret" about his eye:excited: , but my tv screwed up at that exact point so i still don't know!:eek: Luckily the tv station is starting the season from scratch yet again! it is annoying but i will eventually get to see the rest of it!
I've jus gotta believe!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Do you guys have any Ideas where I can find some examples of Custom decks so I can try to build a strong Deck?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
what kind of deck do you have? i'v got a machine type deck, i gonna start collect zane booster packs so i can hopefully add the cyber dragons and the various spell cards to keep returning them to the field to my deck,
Well Right now I'm Trying to develop a Yubel Themed Deck.

savagemonkey

Reaction score
that's cool i think she's a pretty awesome monster. I also considering building a second deck because after my sister broke up with her boyfriend earlier in the year so it left just the 2 of us that play and she's already got 2 decks so if i gaet another it'll mix it up a bit, making it even more interesting.:big_grin:

just a question have you played yu-gi-oh! gx tag force evolution on ps2, if yes do you know how 2 duel dorothy and sadie? :confused: