YouTube Poops

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had VLC Player for years, but even so, that's not the problem - the problem is the file itself is corrupted, so it simply can't be played either way.

Clean Glutch

Reaction score
not sure if this belongs here but here is a snippet of grovers what do i do when im alone song with a rap beat

wiley207

Reaction score
I've made two YTPs so far this year, what with my work schedule at my computer tech job, not to mention Anthro New England 2022 happening last month (and it was great to be back!) First up is one I did of "The Funky Phantom," the first Hanna-Barbera show to be largely produced by their then-new Australian division in 1971, resulting in some REALLY sloppy animation and editing that was fun to make fun of!

Then for March I did another "Berenstain Bears" YTP, reflecting how the weather in my area can get similarly crazy in March due to Climate Change...
It seems I've found the 2003 Nelvana series to have more episodes for potential YTP material than the 1985 Southern Star series (though that too has had its' fair share of good YTP source episodes.)

wiley207

Reaction score
I recently remastered a YTP I made ten years ago, of the late 1960s Warner Bros.- Seven Arts cartoons...
This is partly due to the 20th anniversary of "What's New, Scooby-Doo?" (which I consider the spiritual successor to these cartoons, especially since the same company produced both) and partly due to how most of these cartoons have been beautifully restored in high-definition for HBO Max and MeTV (and believe me, they really benefitted from the restorations).

wiley207

Reaction score
Today's my birthday, so in honor of the occasion I uploaded what is obviously the very first YouTube Poop ever made of anything relating to "Big Bag" (Cartoon Network's short-lived preschool series from 1996-98 co-produced with CTW)...
Pooping obscure animation has always been a specialty of mine, and so I thought I'd give "Samuel and Nina" a shot!

wiley207

Reaction score
Recently gave the classic "Toys Gone Wild" an HD remaster...