YouTube Poops

Drtooth

Reaction score
Worst part is I had some ideas and was in the middle of doing one when the computer crashed and I got a new one without WMM. Frankly, I find it freeing. The only poops that people like require heavy effects I can't provide. Slowing clips down and then chopping them up and moving everything to give the illusion of making a clip run backwards was a friggin' pain in the butt. I have to admit, there are only like a handful I'm actually proud of, and I did like the later ones I was doing. But overall, I kinda wish I never got into this. Especially the fact I was getting less and less views.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think you hit the nail on the head: I don't really put a lot of effects in my poops anymore, but unlike most others, I at least try to make my poops make some sense . . . maybe that's why they get more dislikes than likes: I guess people don't want things that make sense, lol.

On the plus side, in Adobe Premiere, reversing a clip is virtually effortless.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I enjoyed the work of DarkEmporoerLemon (or whatever his name is)'s poops. The 21 min or so epic with Jack Skelington invading christmas town again with Spongebob and EEnE characters and all. That was interesting and an example of all those effects.
Me personally I try to keep mine low on time. One of my most popular ones I've done was one about greeneggs and ham, which actually was NOT taken down even though the one that inspired it, Green Eggs and Eggs, was.
Poops also don't seem to be a po(o)pular genre anymore because all of the lets plays. I just make them now because I get bored and I amuse myself. So I figure, "Hey maybe others will like it too". D'Snowth inspired my Ricks on a Plane video which was my first foray into YTP since, woah like 4 years ago. Back when I still used WMM, but now I use premier.
How time flies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ehhhhh...

I'm thinking about deleting all my videos. I'm glad I can't do any more of these, but I'm just sick of the **** I keep getting.

Yeah. They're not good. No one needs to be a complete d**k about it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are you serious?! Can I at least download them before you do?

Incidently, Drtooth, it's not just you, I tend to get more dislikes than likes on my poops as well - it's like you said before, people seem to be really picky about what they want from poops, it's almost impossible to please everybody. I mean, heck, I still think my "DRUGS MESS YOU UP!!!" poop was my personal best, but it's one of my more underrated/unnoticed ones.

Last edited:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I just think of the ones I put out anymore as video sketches on a napkin. I just toss them up to see if people like them. You don't have to delete yours DrTooth if you don't want. Could always just delete the offending comments.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know what? Nahhhh. That would be an effort. That would mean I have to care to click on all those little boxes and pages and pages...It would show that I give even less of a crap if I just leave them up.

To be honest, yeah I wish I downloaded a cracked version of competent video editing software so I could have done some serious crap with them back when I cared. Never did, and I got pummeled by low viewer counts and down votes. And yet, I've seen much much worse that actually got huge views and lots of likes to the ratio of hates. Personally, I hated this one guy who turned things into boxes of static and noise. Yeah, this is supposed to be Dadaism, but at least leave it coherent enough that it's still something. Those were just...dull.

Then there's real artists like Madanonymous that I could never compete with. And also the underappreciated JP4490.