Your Thoughts: Toy Story 4 *Contains Spoilers*

C to the J

Reaction score
You know, there will be a series of shorts, exclusive to Disney+, called "Forky Asks a Question," with every short having Forky learn about various concepts, like money. I wonder if it'll take place after TS4.
it'll take place either before or after the arrival of Knifey, whom Bonnie creates in 1st grade, as shown in a mid-credits scene.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Forky and Knify? Heh, wonder when Spoony will join them to complete the Silver Trio. :smirk:

crackmaster

Reaction score
This movie should have never existed. Whatever happened to the "we're gonna stick together no matter what" Woody? TS should've ended after the third movie. There was no need for a fourth one.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I am very surprised there was a fourth Toy Story film released to theaters. Very rare to have a fourth installment of a Disney film. It's days like this that I wish Disney had produced "D4: The Mighty Ducks" - I wonder why they never released "D4"?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I didn't really like this movie that much, okay at best, I really DEPISED Bonnie in this movie all because of her treatment of Woody, putting him in the closet was really messed up and I feel bad for Woody as he didn't deserve that. One thing I loved about Toy Story 4 was finally getting the exploration of a homemade toy and whether or not said toy would come to life, so Forky was a nice addition, but I am not spending my money on merchandise of a Spork, unless I have kids and they ask for one, so no merch money coming out of me for a $20-40 dollar spork, unless I have kids or make a Forky AT HOME, a rather mixed bag character overall but a nice addition to the Toy Story series, A lot of the other toys outside of Woody, Jessie & Buzz really doing much as it was about the new toys and introduced and Bo Peep, yes Bo Peep's back and she's now an independent toy who gets other toys to their right owner, It was nice to see Bo Peep again as we didn't see her in the last movie, the story's good for being progressive, but that's about it really. I was rather saddened that Woody had to give his pull string over to Gabby Gabby, but it was nice of him, I guess. but now, kids will never be able to hear his voice when playing with him, 😭😭, Ducky and Bunny were my favorites of the movie as I love Key and Peele, so it was nice hearing them in the Toy Story series, and they're funny and cute toys, so I'll give them that. This movie may be the last role for Mr. Potato Head unless they find a replacement like Slinky Dog, so that's sad to hear to, especially because the Mr. Potato Head toys became super popular with toy sales every year after the first Toy Story movie. so this movie may be his farewell. It was also nice seeing the beginning with what Andy would look like in modern CGI, it really shows CGI involved since the 90s, and even the third movie to some degree as well, thanks to companies like Pixar, the Slappy like toys were a little funny. And it's super sad that Woody just gives up and leaves, without finding another solution to the problem, it's just depressing, but I'm glad he ends with Bo Peep, who can relate to him in a way, It's just Woody is usually a character who never gives up, so when a character like Woody is doing this, it really does bring you down.
And I guess that ends the review, overall okay, I hate some aspects of the movie, but the movie has some positive aspects, so the movie did an okay job at telling the story and introducing new characters and reviving old ones.