Your Thoughts: The Star Wars Muppet Figures

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My casting choices for extensive Muppet Star Wars would be similar in places, different in others: Kermit Luke, Piggy Leia, Bunsen R2D2, Beaker C3PO, Gonzo Dirth Nader, Fozzie Solo, Animal Chewy, Rowlf Lando, Statler & Waldorf Co-Emperors, Scooter Fett, Teeth Obi, Robin or Rizzo Yoda, Sam & Swedish Chef Storm Troopers, Pepe Jawa and maybe the rest of the Mayhem as Cantina characters. But that's just me. Of course in the new trilogy Clifford would be Jar Jar for obvious reasons.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Of course in the new trilogy Clifford would be Jar Jar for obvious reasons.
I'm sorry, but it HAS to be either Andy or Randy pig... A 2 pack of Andy and Randy as Gungans... really.

I know that Sesame Street stuff is totally impossible, but an Oscar version of that Watto guy from Episode 1 that ran the junk shop.... that would be pretty fun.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but it HAS to be either Andy or Randy pig... A 2 pack of Andy and Randy as Gungans... really.

I know that Sesame Street stuff is totally impossible, but an Oscar version of that Watto guy from Episode 1 that ran the junk shop.... that would be pretty fun.
Totally agree with ya Drtooth. I always looked at Randy and Andy Pig as the Jar Jar of the Muppet world anyway, :mad:, cause I never like them, :attitude:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
My sister-in-law picked them up for me 2 months ago. I was very pleasantly surprised by the figures! My only complaint is that the lightsabers tend to bend too much from packaging, but a little patience takes care of it.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
And now for something completely different!

Is anyone else surprised and/or disappointed that they didn't come up with 'Muppetized' versions of the characters names? Some of the casting choices are practically shouting 'SPOOF ME!'

Example:

Kermit the Frog as 'Luke Flyswatter' :smile:

Fozzie Bear as 'Chewocka' :embarrassed:

Beaker as 'Meep-3PO' :eek:

COME ON DISNEY! Show a little Muppet spirit!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Kermit the Frog as 'Luke Flyswatter'

Fozzie Bear as 'Chewocka'

Beaker as 'Meep-3PO'

COME ON DISNEY! Show a little Muppet spirit!
Im impressed! Those are actually pretty dang good names!

But I also really liked the figures! I wish we had more!

Or The Muppets as other Disney related rides and attractions! Like The Haunted Mansion! Or Pirates! :wink:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
But I also really liked the figures! I wish we had more!

Or The Muppets as other Disney related rides and attractions! Like The Haunted Mansion! Or Pirates! :wink:
Hmm...Miss Piggy as 'Madame Leota', Beaker as 'The Caretaker' and Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo as 'The Hitchhiking Ghosts'!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know where, I think they only have it in Japan, but I saw a Mickey Mouse figure/statue/something where he was dressed up as Optimus Prime. Now, if they only could do that sort of thing over here... especially with the Muppets - if not, at least with Mickey and co... (Donald would be a hilarious Megatron... or maybe Pete would be perfect for the role). That would be something.

Nick22

Reaction score
i think i might have to add these to my long wish list. they look pretty cool.

shimauta

Reaction score
Mickey as Optimus

I don't know where, I think they only have it in Japan, but I saw a Mickey Mouse figure/statue/something where he was dressed up as Optimus Prime. Now, if they only could do that sort of thing over here... especially with the Muppets - if not, at least with Mickey and co... (Donald would be a hilarious Megatron... or maybe Pete would be perfect for the role). That would be something.
Yeah, I think the Mickey Optimus was a Japan exclusive. I picked up both the colored and monochrome versions and they are pretty fun. I hope they do make more!