Your Thoughts: The Muppets Original Soundtrack

What is your favorite song from The Muppets soundtrack?

• The Muppet Show Theme - The Muppets

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Life's a Happy Song - Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Walter

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Pictures In My Head - Kermit and The Muppets

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Moopets

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • We Built This City - Starship

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Me Party - Amy Adams and Miss Piggy

• Let's Talk about Me - Chris Cooper

• Man or Muppet - Jason Segel and Walter

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit - The Muppet Barbershop Quartet

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Forget You - Camilla and the Chickens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Muppets

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The Whistling Caruso - Andrew Bird

• Life's a Happy Song Finale - Entire Cast

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Mahna Mahna - Mahna Mahna and The Two Snowths

• Total voters

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I've just been listening to "The Muppets" soundtrack lately and I love it! I'm so glad they released this soundtrack as it helps fill in some of the plot points in the movie. And I love having the full version of songs from the movie, like Paul Simon's "Me and Julio Down By the School Yard" and Starship's "We Built This City".:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Has anyone else happened to stumble across "The Muppets" Score? I've just watched the Muppets and I did a quick google to see if the score was available and, whilst you can't buy it, it's out there in all it's glory! Don't get me wrong, I'm against illegally downloading things but this seems unavailable any other way! Disney are really missing a trick by not releasing this one!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I can't find it? Can you send me a link? Does it download to ipad or do I need the laptop!?

Chris

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh darn! I forgot to talk about The Muppets Original Soundtrack and I do have it. It was wonderful when my mom got me the soundtrack two years ago. I enjoy it, Muppet lovers. My favorite songs were: "Man or Muppet" (I was shocked when it won an Academy Award for Best Song, "Life's a Happy Song", "Pictures In My Head", and of course my all-time favorite, "The Rainbow Connection."

Adore the songs of Paul Simon and even Starship, "We Built This City." My mom was a 80s' fan for music. Otherwise, I love this soundtrack. It doesn't bother me to listen to the songs again and again.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Has anyone else happened to stumble across "The Muppets" Score? I've just watched the Muppets and I did a quick google to see if the score was available and, whilst you can't buy it, it's out there in all it's glory! Don't get me wrong, I'm against illegally downloading things but this seems unavailable any other way! Disney are really missing a trick by not releasing this one!
I have the score

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Really, I was the only one that liked Rainbow Connection (Moopets Version) "HBO in every room, and free gas if you check in after noon, free parking for cars not RVs":embarrassed:

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Really, I was the only one that liked Rainbow Connection (Moopets Version) "HBO in every room, and free gas if you check in after noon, free parking for cars not RVs":embarrassed:
You're not alone there: I cracked up the first time I heard that song, too!
On car rides to some places when this first came out, I spent them listening to this in the car's CD player with headphones. I love all the songs on this soundtrack, because I thought this was the best live action movie ever!