Your Thoughts: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As announced earlier, the Muppets are scheduled to appear on NBC this Wednesday night on "Christmas in Rockefeller Center" at 7 pm central, 8 pm eastern.

According to Muppet Studios announcement, the Electric Mayhem, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo and Pepe will all perform.

After you watch the appearance, share your thoughts here.

Jaga828

Reaction score
Electric Mayhem On Now!

Nbc Has The Muppets On Right Now!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wow, Lips caught me by total surprise!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
ARGH! Curse you guys for being an hour ahead of me! *waits impatiently*

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great performance! Bill of course always the miracle man with Jim's characters. Janice and Floyd: I don't know who's doing them, but holy guacamole Spicoli, they sounded great! If I have one nit pick, the good doctor (particularly his right hand) was playing a bit spastic, but this was just a great great great performance.

Oh yeah, and Zach Levi is a d***.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Janice and Floyd: I don't know who's doing them, but holy guacamole Spicoli, they sounded great!
Recently it's been David Rudman and Matt Vogel as Janice and Floyd (respectively). So... we can probably assume that's who it was.

Now... I'm not going to look at this thread anymore until I see the performance! :attitude:

ohtherain

Reaction score
Lips? LIPS! Oh my god, I was shocked! I'm happy that they did Run Run Rudolph. Janice and Floyd's backing was really great, and I was happy that Animal didn't grunt too much. But LIPS! Where's he been? This is better than Dr. Strangepork being in the Bohemian Rhapsody virmup!

Reaction score
Zachary Levi

Loved Electric Mayhem, they were smokin' though the kids seemed a bit confused as to what they were watching. I'm also not sure what Zachary Levi meant by 'who knew they could sing?' since they've been singing for over 30 years :mad: Awesome start, hope to see more throughout the program

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Loved Electric Mayhem, they were smokin' though the kids seemed a bit confused as to what they were watching. I'm also not sure what Zachary Levi meant by 'who knew they could sing?' since they've been singing for over 30 years :mad: Awesome start, hope to see more throughout the program
Wait, it just started, and I have't seen the band used yet.