Your Thoughts: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey, look at it this way... at least Muppets Studio was out there doing the GREATEST job. It was NBC that fails for us Muppet fans. The Muppets are back, baby! Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem just played a highly exclusive gig and Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, and Pepe all sang to the nation while lighting the country's most famous Christmas tree!

GO MUPPETS! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Besides... there's probably a good chance that it's gonna pop up on youtube.

MWoO

Reaction score
For the love of al things holly someone upload the clip to youtube immediately!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I missed the whole thing! I was going back and forth watching "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer" on CBS. I really want to watch that clip!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Man oh man oh man. I'm really mad. I wished i would have came home sooner. I spent the night over at my friends and played Wii all night and never thought about looking online at my emails or nothing. So i missed it too. But at least there are more appearances tomorrow and coming monday.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Oh yeah, btw - what with all the hooplah over the great EM reunion that most of the US didn't see, i forgot to mention the great revelation i discovered watching the hour that was shown here: Barry Manilow and Rod Stewart are the same person.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I really think it is huge for the band to be able to get out and do what they do. I know a lot of fans have been wanting that for a long time, and now we are getting it!

APRena

Reaction score
Ohhhhh nooooooez! I missed it, read this thread, and now I am sad. Will it be put on YouTube? Pretty please with rainbow sprinkles? Darn my lack of DVR.