Your Thoughts: The Jay Leno Show

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I am not a fallon fan. It somewhat makes me sad that he is going to take over the tonight show at some point.
Whoa! That is a scary thought! :eek: I don't even want to think that far ahead just yet. I'm not ready for that.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
A little late posting my thoughts on this.

The Jay Leno Show is the same stuff as what he did with his Tonight Show, just in a different time slot.

It's not bad if you like Jay Leno and his brand of humor. Not sure if the man is going to do some new things that might give the show some spark or not. He did do a segment I liked where he went to people's houses wondering what they did around 9 at night since his show was on at that time.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Was Pee Wee Herman on the show last night? I never watched but there was a hubbub of talk about it on Twitter last night.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
So he WAS? Darn, wish I could've seen it! Pee Wee was a big deal when I was a kid. Well, until that *ahem* scandal.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So he WAS? Darn, wish I could've seen it! Pee Wee was a big deal when I was a kid. Well, until that *ahem* scandal.
You can still view it there on Hulu is you have the time or want to if your able to watch it there.

muppets2

Reaction score
just saw it last night and it was pretty funny and better than i expected

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
It doesn't hold my attention for long. I suppose that's true for a lot of things, but there is nothing new there drawing me in to be a consistent viewer. I am much less than blown away at this point, but maybe it'll pick up.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bumo: Here's an odd developement

Jay Leno's 10 pm show may just get canceled

After all that too. He'll still have a half hour show that leads into Conan (according to the plans), but apparently, local stations are upset that he's providing a weak lead in for their news casts.