Your Thoughts: The Diva Code Book

muppetguy

Reaction score
Wow

Jaime, I love what you did with these photos. That's what I've been saying, why can't we see newer versions of the muppets instead of the same redundant ones all the time. I have yet to get this book, because it is a christmas gift from someone and I'm waiting on them. I can't wait to get it because I love her ridiculously. I absolutely love Piggy and despite what other people say about her selling points, it's all up to the advertisement of the items. I mean, Robert Tonner has picked up Piggy and gave her her own collection. Come on people, the muppets can make an awesome comeback...and iconic characters like her can do very well. I want more Piggy stuff now....please :embarrassed: hehe

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
The Diva Code contains 7 black and white Xeroxed Miss Piggy photos aside from the cover image. 5 of these photos are the unflattering calendar poser pics we've seen many times before. The other two are the Guess Who picture and the long pink dress image. There's also the nice little stencil at the bottom of the pages that I mentioned. Trust me that these are the bottom rung of pictures and some of them are even duplicated later in the book.

I don't have a great catalog of Miss Piggy images, but licensors definitely should. They just need to take the ten minutes that I did when pulling up 8 fan-pleasing photos from different eras that were sitting on my hard drive. I just stuck the book logo on them. Some are better than others and there's been minimal cleanup. They are 4x6 and 280 dpi. This is for the Piggy fans out there:

American Diva Postcard
Space Diva Postcard
Chorus Pig Diva Postcard
Treasure Diva Postcard
Biker Diva
Karate Diva
Diet Diva
Wonder Diva

Enjoy, the Pig is worth it.
Are you suggesting we do that? That would be soo much fun to pic through my collection of Miss Piggy pics, to edit them and such~

Oh this will be fun~!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Does anybody know what time/hour Piggy will be on the Today show tomorrow? :mad:

Olive77

Reaction score
The Diva Code contains 7 black and white Xeroxed Miss Piggy photos aside from the cover image. 5 of these photos are the unflattering calendar poser pics we've seen many times before. The other two are the Guess Who picture and the long pink dress image. There's also the nice little stencil at the bottom of the pages that I mentioned. Trust me that these are the bottom rung of pictures and some of them are even duplicated later in the book.

I don't have a great catalog of Miss Piggy images, but licensors definitely should. They just need to take the ten minutes that I did when pulling up 8 fan-pleasing photos from different eras that were sitting on my hard drive. I just stuck the book logo on them. Some are better than others and there's been minimal cleanup. They are 4x6 and 280 dpi. This is for the Piggy fans out there:

American Diva Postcard
Space Diva Postcard
Chorus Pig Diva Postcard
Treasure Diva Postcard
Biker Diva
Karate Diva
Diet Diva
Wonder Diva

Enjoy, the Pig is worth it.

GREAT thanks !
i love Miss P and I can't find many pictures on the net ...Do you have others :smile: ? Those are great

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just picked up a copy at a local Target.

Can't wait to read it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I am still looking for this book and hopefully can buy it soon.

Nick22

Reaction score
i kinda wanna buy it too. is it any good?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I was happy when I found it at Target and I know I had to get it.

But to be honest, though I have yet to actually read this book, it does seem like Kermit's "Before you leap" is the better book.

But when I read it, maybe I'll feel different, I'm just saying from looking at it, skipping though the pages and looking at the art, it looks like much more work was put into Kermit's book.