Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 44

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
What I wanna know is what's the hold-up for the season finale getting a guide on Muppet Wiki? http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_4426
Anthony, you need to bear in mind that when you have a lot going on in your life (like school or work for example), those have to be your first priority, then when you manage to get all of that done and out of the way, you can focus on all the good stuff (in this case, putting up the Episode 4426 guide up on Muppet Wiki).

Jim Henson himself once said: "Once you've decided on priority, do the jobs you like least first! It makes each successive job easier."

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
That's the spirit! Also, the next time you're feeling this way (because someone is really busy with their life), just remember the quote from Jim I used in my previous post.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They ran out of places to put it?
Unless they're doing that budget conscious (read: cheapskate) thing where they hold it over for next season. Lame, if you ask me. Especially since they put sooooo much repeat footage on the show.

I mean, really? The High School Musical parody? That's something that hasn't been relevant since Bush left the White House. And in full frame too. But yeah, that stuff happens. I'm a little more annoyed we're going to have to wait months for the Star Wars Crummy Pictures parody. Admit it... once you heard there was one, you were on pins and needles for it, even though we all knew it was going to be next season. I mean it's Star Wars, for crying out loud.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
They ran out of places to put it? What I wanna know is what's the hold-up for the season finale getting a guide on Muppet Wiki? http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_4426

Thanks for replying, Antsam. I've been feeling a bit discouraged that my posts have been ignored lately, so I'm glad someone responded here. Yeah. I figured they probably didn't have space for it on the show. Yet I don't see why they could have used that instead of other sketches that they keep repeating over and over again. That's something they should have taken into consideration.

Side note to Oscarfan: I know the feeling. I've been superbusy with a lot of things as well, so we all understand.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So... any word on if next season finally does away with Abby's Flying School? Not that I didn't like the segment, but it was being rerun to death. This season didn't even feature a single new cartoon. I know the standard is, a year of reruns then it gets retired.