Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on "Cake Boss"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Ya know, I find it a little odd dat you talk about Cookie Monster like he's a real person."
*Pause* "He is!"

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
*Sheepishly pokes head in*

I missed it again. :embarrassed:

I got caught up watching Fraggle Rock and forgot about it, again.

Oh, I am so embarrassed!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Really enjoyed all the stuff that went on. Exellenct!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks, DramaticEmphasis. That's convenient for people who don't get TLC.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Someone mentioned Jerry Nelson was there, I must have overlooked him amongst the excitment over the cake (and how dumbfounded with surprise Cookie was, lol).

I said it before, and I'll say it again, if the hype was this big over SST's 40th, imagine how big a hype there'll be when they turn 50! :batty:

jonnytbird

Reaction score
I don't really watch Cake Boss, because of all the reality crap that's already on TV. BUT I'm glad I DVR'd it. It was such a thrill that the cast, the muppets. and the crew could enjoy the moment they brought in that big cake. Better yet, Buddy made that big cookie for Cookie. I don't know if Buddy was aware of this or not but CM can't eat real cookies (according to the Unpaved book). I bet everybody else besides CM had to have part of that big cookie.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Someone mentioned Jerry Nelson was there, I must have overlooked him amongst the excitement over the cake (and how dumbfounded with surprise Cookie was, lol).

I said it before, and I'll say it again, if the hype was this big over SST's 40th, imagine how big a hype there'll be when they turn 50! :batty:
I finally watched it!

First of all, that guy needs a time out! He yells too much.

Second, I LOVE the giant cookie for Cookie.

Third, the Elmo figure reminded me of a Cookie Monster parody puppet I saw in a video in YouTube once.

Finally, I saw Jerry, too! He was right behind Zoe when you first see her, and he had a oxygen tube. :sympathy: