Your Thoughts: Puppet Up Special on TBS

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Gallioooo said:
I always giggle when I watch Star Wars and I hear Yoda.....I keep waiting for him to go into the near and far sketch. Don't get me wrong, I love Star Wars, but Yoda does sound like Grover a little. I think most of the characters that are voiced by the same person have similarites in the way their voices sound. I think that's a good thing. Like a trademark, almost. No one will ever be able to do a voice exactly like someone else did.
Weeeeeell, I don't know if it's posted on here anywhere or not, but someone (a very long time ago) sent me a link to a animated piece he did of just that!

It was hillarious!

Gallioooo

Reaction score
That would be great to see!!! I'll have to try You Tube or search for it. Thanks for the info!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Gallioooo said:
That would be great to see!!! I'll have to try You Tube or search for it. Thanks for the info!
It was actually a project the guy did for school or something. I can't really recall. It was either salmoto or Boober_Gorg. I'm leaning toward salmoto.

beaker

Reaction score
BradFraggle said:
That's great! Thanks for the link.

Now can anyone upload the other 12 sketches. :wink:
Yeah its strange noone has posted an avi/mpg or full video google link of this. What Ive seen so far rocked. I LOVED how for most the sketch they show the puppets as they would in any normal Muppet show settling(nothing below the waste) Seeing DJ2 the Koala rocks too. Now wheres Joe the Armadillo and Lester Possum?

Good to see the Muppets back in some form on tv^^