Your Thoughts: Puppet Improv Forum

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the continued success of the Henson Company's new Puppet Up division, we've added a new forum for discussions of all of their puppet improv events, specials and series that the company will develop and promote.

If you see any puppet improv related discussions that need to be moved here, please post the URL and I'll move them over to this new section.

wes

Reaction score
I saw it last night and was impressed, I have never been a fan of foul talking but it was funny. I would like to start some like that. it was cool. I don't think they gave anuff props to Brian, but he probably wanted that way. The puppets were cool My favorite scene was the two old guys that caught George Micheal in the handicap stall, Funny! Funny! Funny!

Are they going to do any more make it a every week thing?

tinweirdo

Reaction score
I thought it was hysterical and brilliant I hope TBS orders more episodes. I loved the florida dump one very funny, I tapped it!!!!

Doogied

Reaction score
Puppet-Up and up and up!

Absolutley Brilliant! The "I gotta have faith faith faith faith!!!" joke was the best...I hope they take all the TBS broadband episodes to TV / DVD, I can't wait to see more...:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I found it fairly entertaining (almost a few spit-take moments for me). I hope it catches on so it can grow.:excited:

Incidentally, I found the "Puppet Up" Muppets-like font to be a nice nod to what had come before. I also enjoy the Java-ish character (referred to in the graphic design business as a "bug") that appears atop the signage.:wink:

:zany:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I went to bed early last night and remembered it just as I was going to sleep, thaught about getting back up, and then changed my mind.
:frown: I'm glad a lot of people seemed to like it though! I think it was only a one-time special though. At least this one project was.

And do I even have to say it? Jaaamieieie! You're alive!
:excited:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I found it fairly entertaining (almost a few spit-take moments for me). I hope it catches on so it can grow.:excited:

Incidentally, I found the "Puppet Up" Muppets-like font to be a nice nod to what had come before. I also enjoy the Java-ish character (referred to in the graphic design business as a "bug") that appears atop the signage.:wink:
I just wanted to say :O Jamie!

Been missing ya around these parts :big_grin: