Your Thoughts: "Pioneers of Television" with Jim Henson

Drtooth

Reaction score
We got a lot of weird Canadian shows on our PBS station in Boston every so often. I can barely remember any of them, but I can clearly remember Tele-Francaise with the Pineapple puppet (Wacky and fun) and some boring show about some woman talking about the human body works (I wanna say "All About You"... it had these completely irrelevant illustrations at the beginning of circuses and stuff, and it's just some dull woman talking in a class room... sigh... I have fond memories of waiting forever for that show to be over to see something GOOD).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I watched Romper Room a lot but only have a few scattered memories. I did get to go to a live show once. I literally remember walking into the theater with my parents and that's it! But I'm told I had fun, lol.

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
WGBH is our PBS affiliate as well. Except for FOX, all of our American stations are broadcast from Boston. The Boston tourists who visit P.E.I. are actually surprised that they can watch their local news when they stay here. My mom watches the Boston news all the time and finds it more interesting than our own local news from Charlottetown.

I'll try to look up those shows that you mentioned.