Your Thoughts: Pepe on "The Other Half"

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
You can thank Dubya's one track war machine fantasy briefings for that! Man, that sucks so much of people's airings were preempted. Man. Well, if its any consolation, the new TMNT episode got preempted by that horrific abomination known as Nascar racing.
Cory, can you please tone down your war rhetoric. It permeates all your posts. All this pro and anti war stuff just really has no place in every thread of Muppet Central. If you want, start something in the General Discussion. Thanx. If people kept driving in from Berkley to destroy your neighborhood with peace riots you'd probably feel the same way. I'd rather just watch the news if I want to hear about that stuff. Anyway, this thread is about Pepe, not Dubya. :wink: :rolleyes:

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Sorry I missed Pepe. As time passes, I'm really warming up to that crustas--- bah, I don't wanna spellcheck.

I just can't stand that show. Danny Bonna-whatever is such a drag, it's not funny.

But these emoticons...WOW!

Yeeha! Here we go:

:embarrassed: :big_grin: :wink: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :stick_out_tongue: :confused:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah and he was wearing something simple but HOT!!..........

man i just love him!

bill too!!!!!!

Sarah

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Once more...can some one please list the segments?

-Matt

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He was only on two segments: the show intro for about the first 10 minutes or so and the Muppet fasion show segment halfway into the program.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Excellent, then the preemption didn't loose me too much Pepe. Thank you Phil.

-Matt

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
ok so who wants to share what happened when pepe was on in the first 10 minutes

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

starts babbling....

i might not be the one to tell you!

Sarah

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
If people kept driving in from Berkley to destroy your neighborhood with peace riots you'd probably feel the same way. I'd rather just watch the news if I want to hear about that stuff. Anyway, this thread is about Pepe, not Dubya. :wink: :rolleyes:
Yeah, C,..... you're thinking about the wrong group of puppets. That's enough out of me on that.

But seriously... Ninja Turtles was preemptied by NasCrap? If It didn't take so darn long, I'd copy the one I taped and send it to yah....