Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted Original Soundtrack

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
oh okay i thought so by the way i heard the moves like jagger by scooter and i love it
Yes I've learned my lesson when your half asleep don't type cause look what happens. You start confusing Muppets with action figures or something. :stick_out_tongue:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I embraced the spoilers for this movie, but I exercised enough restraint to leave the shrinkwrap on the soundtrack until I saw the movie.

My favorite song is, far and away, Interrogation Song. I love fast & furious patter songs. Ask me about my Gilbert & Sullivan collection someday. After that, We're Doing a Sequel, Scooter's adorkable cover of Moves Like Jagger, and The Big House. The only one I didn't enjoy was the Oscar-bait Something So Right, because Celine Dion ruined it for me. I kept wondering why she was horning in on Miss Piggy's emotional scene, and when she faded in and covered a third of the screen at the end of the song I fully expected Piggy to swat her away, snapping that she was having a moment here.

I got a kick out of the demo songs. Some people said that McKenzie's Muppet impressions made them cringe, but I thought they were cute. He really got into it, working on the characters' delivery like that. Bravo.

rexcrk

Reaction score
This is one of the weaker soundtracks in my opinion, but still good!

"We're doing a sequel" is definitely my favorite, and I've taken a real shine to Tina Fey's "Big House". The "Interrogation Song" is a lot of fun too.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Top 5 favorite songs
  1. Something So Right
  2. Together Again (Again)
  3. We're Doing a Sequel
  4. Big House
  5. The Interrogation Song

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I received my copy just hours after returning from my first viewing of the movie. All of these songs were great, catchy tunes, and I can't choose any favorites. Many of the songs are incredibly humorous (and "Something So Right" is incredibly heartfelt), and being able to hear them in full is definitely a treat. And I'm also glad to hear the lyrics clearly. I believe I mentioned this in the "Your Thoughts on Muppets Most Wanted" thread, but when I went to see the movie, the music was so loud that I strained to hear the lyrics. And then I wondered if my eardrums were going to explode. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's weird I like this movie better then the last film but not the music. I'll say my favorites are

We're doing a sequel
Something so right
I'm number one
I'll get you what you want

Wiseman

Reaction score
I downloaded the album onto my iPad I like all the songs, my favorite though is I'm Number One.