Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted Original Soundtrack

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Order the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack scheduled to release Tuesday March 18.

Read the track list and find out all the details on this exciting soundtrack.

Track Listing for "Muppets Most Wanted":

1. They've Ordered a Sequel (Walter, Statler and Waldorf)
2. We're Doing a Sequel (The Muppets with Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett)
3. My Name First ___ Your Name (Constantine and Ricky Gervais)
4. I'm Number One (Constantine and Ricky Gervais)
5. The Casa Grande (Kermit, Tina Fey, Jemaine Clement, Danny Trejo and Ray Liotta)
6. The Big House (Tina Fey with Josh Groban)
7. Stick with Me (Constantine and Miss Piggy)
8. I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu) (Constantine)
9. The Muppet Show Theme (Los Muppets)
10. Answer Some Questions (Ty Burrell)
11. Interrogation Song (Ty Burrell, Sam Eagle and The Muppets)
12. Oh Foo Foo, It's Always Been a Fight (Miss Piggy and Foo Foo)
13. Something So Right (Miss Piggy, Kermit, Celine Dion and The Muppets)
14. We're Goin' Underground (Kermit)
15. Working in the Coal Mine (Jemaine Clement)
16. The Gulag Finale (Kermit)
17. Together Again (The Muppets with Josh Groban)
18. Moves Like Jagger (Scooter and the Penguins featuring Pepé the King Prawn)
19. Macarena (Bayside Boys Remix) (Miss Piggy and The Flamingos)
20. Muppets Most Wanted Score Suite (Christophe Beck)
21. We're Doing a Sequel Demo (Bret McKenzie)
22. The Big House Demo (Bret McKenzie)
23. What You Want Outtake (Bret McKenzie)
24. I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu) Demo (Bret McKenzie)
25. Something So Right Demo (Bret McKenzie)
Since most of us will be getting the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack, we'd like to mention that if you order the Muppets Most Wanted CD from Amazon using this link, that a small portion of your entire order will go to Muppet Central to help make future upgrades possible. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the album with a low-price guarantee. Thank you for supporting MC by placing orders through Amazon links on our site.

If you've purchased the Muppets Most Wanted soundtrack, please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beginning today, you can also hear the music from "Muppets Most Wanted" on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

When you hear a song from the soundtrack, please share your thoughts and let us know your feedback.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I got a copy of the soundtrack yesterday and wow oh wow are the songs so classic! Brett McKenzie really outdid himself this go around! Im thinking alot of these songs could be up for Oscars next year!

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
It's pretty strange to say but I don't like the soundtrack as an album. That said, I love the songs on it. Pretty strange. :concern:

The songs on the album are really good but need the images from the movie. The soundtrack of The Muppets is song-based really good as itself. I listen to it regularly. I think I'm not going to listen to the new soundtrack as often. They've ordered a sequel is the one song that just lifts the album. The other one is Together again (obviously). But that song is a little bit ruined because of the second again after Together Again. In the movie it will be hilarious but when I listen to it on the album after the second again I goosebump. It isn't nice to my ears. The rest of the songs are real fun but doesn't have the relisten factor I loved on The Muppets soundtrack.

The demo's are a fun extra. The impressions of Bret are sometimes spot on. It's nice to know how a song got started.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Since I still have to wait another week or so for the album, I've been listening out for it on Live365. The Interrogation Song is the only one I've heard so far and it is AWESOME! As someone who takes music seriously, I'll give the soundtrack a proper review once I have it in my posession.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
My favorite songs have to be Were Doing A Sequel, Im Number One and Ill Get You What You Want! Those are just favorites I love all the songs! Together Again sounds pretty amazing except the Russian part its kind of weird!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So far, my fave is Welcome To The Big House, but that and I'll Get You What You Want are all I've been able to hear.

The Big House has a delightful 50's doo-wah feel to it, Tina Fay's spoken part and the trumpet sound effects add to my liking of the song overall. :smile:

frog75

Reaction score
I just listened to "we're doing a sequel" on Live365 and all I need to say say is: AMAZING!!:fanatic: I loved it. Can't wait till tomorrow to buy the soundtrack.:embarrassed:

goldenstate5

Reaction score
I really dig the remake of Together Again (Again!) as the finale, but much like the other numbers it does seem to be missing the context of the movie heavily. That's the only thing I can criticize here: there really aren't any stand-out, standalone numbers here like the 2011 film had. While the songs are fun and catchy with clever lyrics, it's sown quite tightly to the film itself. None of these are going to win an Oscar, but I can say I never, ever expected "Man or Muppet" to nab one in the first place anyways. "We're Doing a Sequel" is obviously the strongest song both comedically and musically.

I'm just anxious to see how it all ties into the final product this Friday!