Your Thoughts: Muppets Live at the Hollywood Bowl September 8-10, 2017

Rugratskid

Reaction score
All the links have been so appreciated! Was keeping quiet because I've been continually waiting for more, haha.

Any chance of a mirror link for the Newsman clip? The original link isn't working via mobile.. also, I clipped together the three bits of "Happy Feet" for an almost complete version, if anyone's interested. Matt is doing great as Kermit - Constantine slips in there now and again, but I'm sure he'll improve even further with time.. I need to hear Rainbow Connection before making a final opinion, haha.

EDIT: SOMEONE LITERALLY JUST POINTED A CLIP OF RAINBOW CONNECTION

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
I'm still not on the level of saying Kermit is back because of still being distracted by hearing Constantine when he talks, but I'm sure Matt will process over time and get better and better. I believe in him and some of these clips showed that he's warming up to me.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I'm still not on the level of saying Kermit is back because of still being distracted by hearing Constantine when he talks, but I'm sure Matt will process over time and get better and better. I believe in him and some of these clips showed that he's warming up to me.
I get that obviously for some people a 2 hour show isn't gonna win them over. It's obviously gonna take time.