Your Thoughts: "Muppet Guys Talking" premieres at SXSW in Austin March 12, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravy

Reaction score
It's really cool that they're making the documentary available on their website. Originally I thought I would have to wait 2 years before I could see it! :eek:
I know, right!

It's very... Rebellious against theaters and such. It's an innovative way of releasing movies, though, which is good, cause innovation is always in the Muppet spirit.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Looks so good.

And considering Bill is my favourite performer and Johnny is my favourite character of his. I can't wait to hear how he came to be.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
So many things I love about this. First of all, it's so great to hear Frank openly talking about the Muppets again (both in this preview and in general), and wonderful to see Jerry again.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
So many things I love about this. First of all, it's so great to hear Frank openly talking about the Muppets again (both in this preview and in general), and wonderful to see Jerry again.
Yeah he doesn't look great but he sounds like he always did which was great to hear

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's kind of crazy to think about that this documentary has been in the words for at least 5-6 years since they got Jerry to be on it. It's kind of sad that Jerry passed away just a few months later. (I'm just assuming this because he doesn't look to be in very good health.) :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.