Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google

fragglevision

Reaction score
Wonderful job yet again on the Jerry Nelson birthday music marathon. Hearing all these songs from this man I so revere gave me this second wind to put the finishing touches on the second draft of a (rather personal) movie script I've been working on for several months. Jerry has quite a bit of influence in the script, as you might be able to see if it ever gets made.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, couple questions.

First of all, isn't the song sung by the frogs from The Muppets at Walt Disney World titled "Knee Deep"? So where/when/how is it now named "Frog Talk"?
Secondly, shouldn't the station have been switched to all manner of Muppet Christmas music as of yesterday until December 25 2021?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First of all, isn't the song sung by the frogs from The Muppets at Walt Disney World titled "Knee Deep"? So where/when/how is it now named "Frog Talk"?
The song from "The Muppets at Walt Disney World" is indeed titled "Knee Deep". However, there is another song called "Frog Talk" from "Muppet Sing-Along - It's Not Easy Bein' Green". Sounds like you may have the two similar tunes confused for each other.

Secondly, shouldn't the station have been switched to all manner of Muppet Christmas music as of yesterday until December 25 2021?
As announced earlier, the Christmas music will begin on Monday, November 29 this year.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, Monday November 29 is the start of the Muppet Christmas musicthon. Sorry, it's just that because of years past I tend to think of Black Friday as (Kermit) Green & Red Friday so I thought that's when it always starts as a default date in my mind. Thanks for answering my questions Phil.

fragglevision

Reaction score
Ah, Monday November 29 is the start of the Muppet Christmas musicthon. Sorry, it's just that because of years past I tend to think of Black Friday as (Kermit) Green & Red Friday so I thought that's when it always starts as a default date in my mind. Thanks for answering my questions Phil.
I actually remember when the Christmas music marathon would start right on Black Friday rather than the Monday after (i.e. late 2000s/mid-2010s, in the days of Live365).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
So I did have a question about MC Radio and I figure this may be the best place to put it. You know that "Scary Bad Wishes" song, the one where a guy said he once was angry with his dad for spending so much time at his store and wished that a dragon would come and burn down the store? Does anyone know where that one came from? I don't see it in Muppet Wiki anywhere. Just curious about that.

little jerry

Reaction score
So I did have a question about MC Radio and I figure this may be the best place to put it. You know that "Scary Bad Wishes" song, the one where a guy said he once was angry with his dad for spending so much time at his store and wished that a dragon would come and burn down the store? Does anyone know where that one came from? I don't see it in Muppet Wiki anywhere. Just curious about that.
to be honest as a mister rogers fan it either came from a place of our own or a book cassette tape

fragglevision

Reaction score
does this answer your question?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
does this answer your question?
That was Mr. Rogers? Wow! I should have guessed. His voice sounded somewhat different than on his other songs presumably because of the angrier tone which he rarely uses. Anyway, thanks for that info. Yes, it does answer my question.