Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on Radionomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This song just came up in the radio: "The Teeny Beasties - What To Be For Halloween". What's it from? And can anyone give a Youtube link if available? I put it in Google and was met with insufficient results.
Here you go. The Spider Halloween Song is courtesy of Sesame Studios' YouTube channel. If anyone knows the name of the lead vocalist we'll add it to the MC Radio track listing.

fragglevision

Reaction score
How about this?
Jérôme Naulais - Mah Na Mah Na
It just showed up in the station and I really wish it listed the albums the songs came from

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How about this?

Jérôme Naulais - Mah Na Mah Na

It just showed up in the station and I really wish it listed the albums the songs came from.
That's an instrumental version of Mahna Mahna by the Philharmonic Wind Orchestra. It's from their Starlight album.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
New songs have been added to Muppet Central Radio! This is what Phillip had to say yesterday.

We added Classic Sesame, Electric Mayhem, Disney Muppet Babies, Storyteller, Julie's Greenroom, Splash and Bubbles and more.

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
Right now, anytime I try to pull up the station on the Radionomy app, it’s telling me it’s not available in my country - and I live in the US. Wanted to give y’all a heads up, since I know I’m probably not the only one it’s happening to.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right now, anytime I try to pull up the station on the Radionomy app, it’s telling me it’s not available in my country - and I live in the US. Wanted to give y’all a heads up, since I know I’m probably not the only one it’s happening to.
Please try it again. This was a temporary Radionomy issue. It should be fixed now. We appreciate your continued support.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Muppet Central Radio is giving me no sound at all and it's displaying Muppet Central Radio instead of the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.