Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on Radionomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fragglevision

Reaction score
Looks like you skipped the Jerry Nelson tribute AGAIN this year. This is the third year in a row that you haven't done it. Now, you have a whole year from now to do some testing to make sure there's a tribute day next time.

fragglevision

Reaction score
I wasn't too mad at this, I understand that you haven't really been able to configure the tribute programming. But I feel some sort of lingering sadness especially with Stefan Karl's passing this week. (We Are Number One edits along with Nutshack and Bee Movie edits were among the few things to get me through my lonely, pathetic college term.)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you skipped the Jerry Nelson tribute AGAIN this year. This is the third year in a row that you haven't done it. Now, you have a whole year from now to do some testing to make sure there's a tribute day next time.
Yes, we've missed having our Jerry Nelson and Jim Henson tributes since we moved to Radionomy from Live365. The good news is we've nearly overcome the technical challenges of broadcasting these special events.

We plan on having a Jim Henson radio tribute next month on September 24. If all goes well, these special events will continue regularly in the future.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, we've missed having our Jerry Nelson and Jim Henson tributes since we moved to Radionomy from Live365. The good news is we've nearly overcome the technical challenges of broadcasting these special events.

We plan on having a Jim Henson radio tribute next month on September 24. If all goes well, these special events will continue regularly in the future.
So is the Jerry Nelson tribute no longer happening anymore?

fragglevision

Reaction score
This song just came up in the radio: "The Teeny Beasties - What To Be For Halloween". What's it from? And can anyone give a Youtube link if available? I put it in Google and was met with insufficient results.

Status
Not open for further replies.