Your Thoughts: Jim Henson's Musical World at Carnegie Hall

Borples

Reaction score
I guess it might be good for audio's sake, though there's definitely some "WOO!"ing on my part, and maybe some singing along. If enough people are really still interested, maybe I can make a montage with pics or something, though I've never attempted such a YouTube cliche before. Let me know. See ya!
Would you happen to have audio of the Fraggles' part? If so, I would love, love, love to hear it! Actually, I'd love to see/hear anything you have. Those of us who weren't there are kind of desperate, you understand. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
We even have a statue of him and Kermit right outside the student union on the campus that he went to here. Surely that calls for some kind of big event here in Maryland! :stick_out_tongue:

PuppetKristin

Reaction score
Izzy and I were there. It was absolutely brilliant. I had a great time (save for the mic problems which drove me, as a theatre technician, absolutely crazy.) I can now say that I saw Paul Williams sing Rainbow Connection. I may or may not have teared up...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I didn't attend but I saw the clip of them doing Rainbow Connection and like always I cried. d( ̄  ̄)

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I WAS their with My Nephew Miles and we saw it at 3:30 show I cried 4 times and never thought I would see the Muppets Live it made me felt proud of myself of following the Rainbow Connection all through those years I finely had my dream come true LOVE YOU MUPPETS ALWAYS THANK YOU AND I NEVER
FORGET THAT DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fanatic::excited::super::smile::big_grin::wink::sing::excited:

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
It was INCREDIBLE!!! I was giddy from start to finish. Words cannot describe how fantastic this show was. And, after the show, I met Bill Barretta, Jerry Nelson, and Paul Williams!
YOU ARE so LUCKY I wish I could meet them in person I wanted to do that so bad man I wish I was in your shoes then.:mad::embarrassed::rolleyes::excited::frown:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
YOU ARE so LUCKY I wish I could meet them in person I wanted to do that so bad man I wish I was in your shoes then.:mad::embarrassed::rolleyes::excited::frown:
All you had to do was hang by the stage door. That's how most of us got our chance to see everybody.