Your Thoughts: Frank Oz on Today

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Wow first Fran Brill and Zoe on CBS News Philadelphia and the 36th Daytime Nomination Party and now Frank talking about the pipes. I like how they're bringing in the Muppeteers for TV interviews again.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Toughpigs.com also has Brian Williams interview with Frank Oz posted (and an interview with Jim Henson about the pipes). Brian Williams interview with Frank is so much more emotional. They reintroduce the pipes to Frank. It made me tear up a bit. :sympathy:

ploobis

Reaction score

Yorick

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that on one of the walls was a flat screen TV in a beautiful gold frame playing the Glow Worm sketch that Jim performed on Jack Paar's show the day he painted those pipes?

Now everyone can see the first appearance of the Classic Glow Worm sketch whenever they see the pipes. :smile:
:sing::super:
Yes! Indeed!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i loved it it for many reasons people already said and it was great to see Frank oz again

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
In with the full Brian Williams interview on msnbc.com, there's also an older piece with Gene Shalit re-introducing the pipes to Jim Henson. Nice. :smile:

Robin

Reaction score
Brian Williams unavailing the wall to Frank was so wonderful!
Frank looked as though he was pleasantly surprised by an old friend (Maybe Jim, Don, and Jerry)...It was very, very, nice!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I watched this as well. It was a nice little appearance and I thought it was very touching how Frank kept mentioning he was there for Jim and the rest of the guys who have passed on.