Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock on The Hub beginning October 10, 2010

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The day Fraggle fans have been waiting for is almost here. On Sunday October 10, the Discovery Kids Channel will be replaced with a new network entitled "The Hub." If you currently have the Discovery Kids Channel, then you'll receive The Hub beginning Sunday.

Fraggle Rock will begin airing on Sunday appropriately enough with “Beginnings.” It will be the first time in nearly ten years since Fraggle Rock has aired on US television. "The Hub" will feature many classic children's and family programs from the 1970's, 1980's and 1990's.

Here’s the schedule for the episodes during the first week. All times are listed in Central Standard Time.

Sunday 2:30 pm Beginnings (CST)

Monday 3:00 am Beginnings (CST)
Monday 7:30 am Beginnings (CST)
Monday 12:30 pm Beginnings (CST)
Monday 1:00 pm The Invasion of the Toe Ticklers (CST)

Tuesday 7:30 am Wembley and the Gorgs (CST)
Tuesday 12:30 pm Wembley and the Gorgs (CST)
Tuesday 1:00 pm Red Handed and the Invisible Thief (CST)

Wednesday 7:30 am Let the Water Run (CST)
Wednesday 12:30 pm Let the Water Run (CST)
Wednesday 1:00 pm Boober and the Glob (CST)

Thursday 7:30 am You Can’t Do That Without a Hat (CST)
Thursday 12:30 pm You Can’t Do That Without a Hat (CST)
Thursday 1:00 pm Grapes of Genorosity (CST)

Friday 7:30 am The Thirty Minute Work Week (CST)
Friday 12:30 pm The Thirty Minute Work Week (CST)

Saturday 8:30 am Beginnings (CST)
Sunday 8:30 am Wembley and the Gorgs (CST)

Find out more info on the Hub at www.hubworld.com.

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that Red is in pretty much every advertisement for The Hub? :excited:

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
35 minutes until the Fraggles, the Gorgs, and the Doozers all return to US airwaves :smirk::excited::busy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Watching it right now. I recorded it so that's why i'm watching it now. Cool to see it finally on TV after all these years. I wonder if they would do any of the HBO preview of the next episodes. You know the ones they put on the DVDs bonus features. I saw one trailer or Promo for the HUB right before Dennis and Gnasher. I just hope they do like, "Tonight on Fraggle Rock...........at 7:00 pm or 8:30 am." Those types. :coy:

Nick22

Reaction score
i recorded it. so i'm gonna watch it later and i am very excited cause i've never seen fraggle rock before :excited: