Your Thoughts: Christmas Merrython on Muppet Central Radio

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope the New Year's songs get played between today and tomorrow, especially that wonderful piece that has different cuts from throughout the years.
Yes, we'll be playing New Year's music throughout this week.

fragglevision

Reaction score
Okay, thanks Phil. For some reason it's workin now, and the link you posted above is the one I usually use. Hope the New Year's songs get played between today and tomorrow, especially that wonderful piece that has different cuts from throughout the years.
Do you mean this?

There was also an earlier, longer "Millennium Mix" of the same, which is just as compelling

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Listening to MCR now, and I try to keep up with the playlist by means of the Muppet Central Radio window with the current playlist that has links to "Buy This Album". The weird thing is I've noticed there are songs listed that have gotten skipped, like for instance, it jumped from "Hey Little Worm" to "The Puppet Man" omitting "The Blue Danube" sung by Gonzo and the Chickens. Not sure what's heppening here, thought you should know about it.

Even worse, it just bipassed "Happy, Happy Birthday" and "No Matter What" straight to the Radio 1-2-3 insert and "Sam's Song". :confused:

fragglevision

Reaction score
in related news, many of the albums are still missing their art, in particular Truro Daydreams, several of the Sesame albums (e.g. The Gang's All Here), and each season of Fraggle Rock (the Dream a Dream and See cover album also has no cover art while the other two do IIRC).