Your Thoughts: Christmas Merrython on Muppet Central Radio

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our 23rd annual Muppet Christmas Merrython is now underway on Muppet Central Radio. From now through Christmas, we're playing the best Muppet Christmas music of all time. As you celebrate the season listen to Muppet Christmas music from the past 60 years.

Let us know your feedback on our annual Muppet Christmas Merrython.

Listen via TorontoCast:

Listen via Tune-In:

Listen via Apple Siri and Apple Music:
"Siri, play Muppet Central Radio."
"Siri, play Muppet Central Radio on TuneIn."

Listen via Amazon Alexa:
"Alexa, play Muppet Central Radio."
"Alexa, play Muppet Central Radio on TuneIn."

Listen via Google Nest and Google Home:
"Play Muppet Central Radio."
"Play Muppet Central Radio on TuneIn."

Promote Muppet Central Radio with this short url:
bit.ly/muppetradio

fragglevision

Reaction score
is it me, or do the soundtrack versions of the Letters to Santa songs no longer play? I hear songs that play during the special itself (namely My Best Christmas with the cast dialogue, and that Crystals song heard at the very beginning) but none of the officially released songs.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what might be happening since I've heard What's In Your Heart? and Delivering Christmas as well as the songs you mentioned in the playlist.

fragglevision

Reaction score
maybe I'm just never on the page when they do play the songs. After all it's probably just four songs out of somewhere between 500-600.

fragglevision

Reaction score
ok, why is the song data not showing up on the Torontocast webpage? It just says "Christmas Merrython" over and over.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ok, why is the song data not showing up on the Torontocast webpage? It just says "Christmas Merrython" over and over.
We are currently broadcasting from our backup server. The regular stream with full metadata should be back online by end-of-day Monday. Thanks for your understanding and continued support.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just following up, all song metadata has been restored as of 10 pm central, 11 pm eastern Monday night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, just went to the "Listen with Tune-In" link, and I couldn't find the "Play" button to start listening. Not sure why all I get is a silent station listing, but that's what's happening. :frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, just went to the "Listen with Tune-In" link, and I couldn't find the "Play" button to start listening. Not sure why all I get is a silent station listing, but that's what's happening. :frown:
Try this link as an alternate way to listen.

Listen via TorontoCast:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, thanks Phil. For some reason it's workin now, and the link you posted above is the one I usually use. Hope the New Year's songs get played between today and tomorrow, especially that wonderful piece that has different cuts from throughout the years.