Your Thoughts: 2005 Super Bowl Pizza Hut Commercial

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I think the commercial is way better than the one from last year. It was great to see that Statler and Waldorf are in it. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I was watching the Simpons today and they showed the dipping strip pizza hut commercial. They did not show Stalter and Waldorf nor did they show Piggy spinning on a fan. She was just flying around and landed next to the sauce. Is this an edited version of the original commercial?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It probably was an alternate edit. Sounds like it might have been a 15 second spot (verses the 30 that aired during the Superbowl).

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Yes it seemed very short. I'll have to keep an eye out to see if they re-show it in its entirety.

jtcountryroad

Reaction score
Hellooo... Piggy is eating Pepperoni

I love that the Muppets are in the commercial, however I can't believe they have Miss Piggy eating pork products! :mad:
Hello, she is a pig!!
Kermit wouldn't even represent Doc Hoppers restaurant in the Muppet Movie but Piggy will eat her family and friends... I don't think so! :mad:
Don't you think she would prefer a nice Cheese Pizza to say eating Dr. Strangepork? :eek:

CapinLuvMonkey

Reaction score
jtcountryroad said:
I love that the Muppets are in the commercial, however I can't believe they have Miss Piggy eating pork products! :mad:
Hello, she is a pig!!
Kermit wouldn't even represent Doc Hoppers restaurant in the Muppet Movie but Piggy will eat her family and friends... I don't think so! :mad:
Don't you think she would prefer a nice Cheese Pizza to say eating Dr. Strangepork? :eek:

Though I think thats WAY over analyzing the commerical its really funny to think about. Piggy is a cannibal. I love it!

The commerical is good. Thanks guys for posting the I Films link! I don't watch much T.V. And was saddened I missed but I just wanna say thanks to everyone who posted a link.

And as for content the commerical is pretty good. Seemed a bit spastic, but I supppose that is the muppet way. (That and a brain can't process spasticism (ha ha is that a word) after a three hour Texas Government Test)

Thanks again Everyone!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
jtcountryroad said:
however I can't believe they have Miss Piggy eating pork products! :mad:
Hello, she is a pig!!
HA! I never noticed that, I had to watch it again to believe you, that is FUH-NEE!
On a cuter note, watch it again and catch this part: While Piggy is flying around the room, a scared Animal has his arms wrapped around Kermit, very cute.

Gideon

Reaction score
I never actually caught what waldorf and statler said :sleep: :boo:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
"Looks like the pig has been hitting the sauce again!"

If you go to the first page, Phil added a link to watch that and all the other Superbowl commercials.