Your signature-explain yourselves!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Phillip needs to let us actually post pictures in our post. Every other forum in the world does, so why not us?

Tonichelle

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Phillip needs to let us actually post pictures in our post. Every other forum in the world does, so why not us?
:attitude: actually there are a lot of forums out there who don't allow it due to bandwidth issues... as well as copyright issues and other things like that...

I can give you a pretty lengthy list... because i'm a geek like that... but this is not the only very popular board that doesn't allow photos...:attitude:

just thought I'd share

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Just in case people aren't sick of hearing about it, mine is once again another tag-line for The Fruity Tribe...coming this Spring. Starring many of your MC faves. And me. Soundtrack in stores soon. Featuring music by Vibs and Dan, Madonna and more...I'll be quiet now...

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Well, my sig is different...

Well, I am going to have the Jerry Juhl Memorial in there for awhile. I change the other part so often, it'd make your head swim. I actually think that the current thing about my alma mater being Science Olympiad 2006 regional champs will stay up there awhile, as Science Olympiad was a big part of my life for the previous six years.

I hope that explains my weird, sick signature...

BJ

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My signature says Hi. I'm Bill. Bubbles come out of my head.
Since my favourite overall character is Bill the Bubble Guy I think it should be obviously clear what the meaning of it is.
When I first started posting I didn't bother with a signature then I decided to add this.
Trouble is my first 100 and something posts won't show my sig because I didn't have the option to show it switched on at the time even though I didn't have one to show. And I don't know how to fix it if it can be fixed at all:frown:
I'm a bit worried now because I'm almost up to my 300th post and I've considered getting an avatar of Bill one day. But if the same problem will show up regarding my avatar then I don't think it's worth it.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
It will show up, Bill. Trust me. It always changes when you change it.

And my current sig, which will probably stay that way for sometime, indicates that I am the Neighborhood Fanfiction Author. Not really a huge plug or anything, but just because I've been writing my stories at such an amazing pace, and was....well, without getting a swelled head here---getting to be known for my stories. XD

I'll probably tweak it, but it'll stay just about the same around here.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
It will show up, Bill. Trust me. It always changes when you change it.
I appreciate what you say Sara. However it isn't showing up on any of my posts. Well none of the first 100 or so posts before I created my signature. Just take a look at what Phillip Chapman said in my Feedback thread Adding Signature and you'll see why.

Actually I think I'll PM him now and ask if it can be fixed and also about my worries regarding an avatar.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Currently my sig is a quote from Kevin Smith's debut film Clerks:
"I'm not even supposed to be here today."