Your Puppets on Youtube

Tim

Reaction score
Disney's animatronic event dvd youtube sample

THE DVD IS HERE!

Here's a small sample of the great stuff you will see:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ApePenPubDisneyland

In September of 2010, a rare one-time gathering of Disney Legends and fans gathered in The Grand Ballroom of the famed Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, California to celebrate the history of Walt Disney's Audio-Animatronics, and other mechanical wonders that helped bring the Magic Kingdom to life! With an extensive exhibit of animatronics, original ride vehicles, rare artwork, photos and film, plus live onstage those who were there with Walt telling the tales and revealing the secrets!

If you were unable to attend, or would like to re-live that night, this 2 disk DVD captures it all, with a running time of nearly 5 HOURS!

Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, and featuring Alice Davis, X. Attencio, Michael Broggie, and many more, with a special appearance by the original Golden Horseshoe Can-Can girls, and R2D2 & C3P0!

Only $18.00 (Plus Shipping)

*ORDER HERE:*
http://www.apepenpublishing.com/_DVD__Collection.html

Comet the Farg

Reaction score
I use my "PoppetZ" to spread the Gospel. Sort of a tribute to Jim Henson and the Muppets I made my main alien character Comet the Farg who looks like a three eyed Kermit. He is alot bigger and his head shape is more like a dinosaur. The work and inspiration of Jim Henson will live on forever. I am on Youtube on the Bludolphdolph channel. i have over 125 videos and I do what I do to spread the Gospel and not for $. My PoppetZ are made from what ever I can find. Old sweat shirts, jackets, blankets, cardboard and foam from pillows etc. Not bad for a 0$ budget. I also do puppet shows at my church as well. Check it out.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Made this the other day--it's a parody of John Legend's "All of Me" done Sesame Street style as a love ballad to a letter of the alphabet. Enjoy!