Reaction score
Series 8

Ok c'mon palisades this should be the line up:

1. Starndard Rowlf the Dog (Nakid)

2. Standard Sam the Eagle (Nakid)

3. Lips

4. Pops w/ Happiness Hotel Bus

These figs should have been out by now.
They are essential to the muppet figures collection.

Lewis Kazager & Annie Sue the Pig would be nice too.
Lobbock Lou and his Jug Huggers (Jerry,Zeake,Bubba,Louise,and Gramps) would also rock.

jediX

Reaction score
I just wanna complete the band, I have it set up on top of my media center.

I do agree, though, that standard Rowlf and Sam are well overdue. They're only doing the figures this way to maintain the length of the line so they don't end up making figures that appeared in one episode like the Simpsons line has done.

Green Ranger

Reaction score
zootsuit said:
My ideal list for series 8, although the likely hood of some of these coming to pass is non-existent, would be as follows:

For the Muppets Take Manhattan: a two-pack of Chester or Masterson and Yolanda; or maybe a muppet baby would be nice, although that's even less likely

For the Muppets Tonight: I'm not as familiar with Muppet's Tonight - but if Bobo the Bear is the security gauard, he would be great

For the two Muppet Show: Pops and Marvin Suggs

:smile: Wouldn't that be nice?

Not familiar with Muppets Tonight! Not familiar with Muppetsr Tonght! We only watched it in prime time. But come to think, the only thing I remeber is Bobo and Prince talkin about his Prince's name. I also remember Larry King, but thats about it.
Not familiar...sheesh.
*laughs since he knows less about MT than zootsuit* :halo:

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, the picks of Series 8 is over, because Series 8 is going to bring us the naked Sam the Eagle (finally!), Marvin Suggs, Dr. Phil Neutar, and Usher Scooter from The Muppets Take Manhattan!!! :smile:
And I heard that the exclusives will be Animal with Insta-Grow Pills, Ghost of Sam Arrow and Super Beaker! And they're gonna release the Muppet Show Backstage set in Series 8 or Series 9 with the fully naked Rowlf! (finally!)

Did you hear that?