Your OTPs

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was recently introduced to Giggles's boyfriend of the fanon universe, who is a lion named Tarsy. I don't really like him all that much. But not because I'm jealous of him being with Giggles or anything, but rather because he looks like a certain creepy lion from a ridiculously disturbing Teletubbies segment that's always haunted me involving a lion and a bear. But honestly, he's not my least favorite character or anything. I just prefer Cuddles due to how his personality seems to suit Giggles more than Tarsy. I've always thought they were the perfect pair due to how their both bubbly, silly, have sickeningly adorable laughs, and are a bit immature for their age. But trust me, anyone who likes Giggles automatically earns my respect. They even had babies in one episode and for lion/chipmunk hybrids, they were surprisingly cute........and that ladies and gentlemen is how Snarfs are born lol jk (that was a Thundercats reference btw, for those who don't know what the heck a Snarf is)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I also used to ship Giggles with this fanon character named Josh because I thought they were very similar in terms of personality and looks. That is until I found out WHY they are so similar...............he's actually her brother. As soon as I heard that, I had that moment all Luke and Leia shippers had back when The Empire Strikes Back first came out and stopped shipping them right away :smile:.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
My newest OTP right now is David and Gwen from Camp Camp. I mean, they're just adorable together.

This is my favorite fanart of them. It always makes me smile whenever I see it because it's just so sweet. :flirt:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My newest OTP right now is David and Gwen from Camp Camp. I mean, they're just adorable together.

This is my favorite fanart of them. It always makes me smile whenever I see it because it's just so sweet. :flirt:
Their kid looks like the main character from Undertale.