Your Muppet holy grail

Ozymandias

Reaction score
A chance to sit down with one of the Muppeteers (preferably Dave Goelz or Steve Whitmere, but I'm not picky) and have a LOOOOONG conversation with him/her about Muppets in general and what their workday is like. Really get into their head, y'know?

KingR76

Reaction score
If you'd have asked me this question this time last year I would have said Mr. Oz's Autograph.

I now have it in "Of Muppets and Men: The Making of the Muppet Show." Book.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
My buddy picked up a Piggy head awhile back and although I wasn't a huge fan of the Muppets Wizard of Oz, I still think this is neat.

Piggy head
Wow, I remember this on eBay. I got outbid, I love what your buddy has done to it!!
If your buddy ever wants to sell it let me know!!

Chris

shimauta

Reaction score
Wow, I remember this on eBay. I got outbid, I love what your buddy has done to it!!
If your buddy ever wants to sell it let me know!!

Chris
Yeah I remember you mentioning that before when it first popped up on eBay. If I remember correctly it only went for like 600 or something like that? I have tried to get him to sell it to me several times myself!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Cool! How much do they sell for now-a-days?
A quick ebay search, followed by a quick google search revealed no results, so my guess is that they sell for the price of "more than anyone on this board has to spend". I'll have to start combing through every tag sale I drive by looking for it now or something.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great commercial Charlie! I'll have to add that one to my favorites for sure.