Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Gonzo is due "soon" again on TCZ website. lol. Don't you just love that they are so specific?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Firstly, with regards to customs charges. When Kermit was first released I ordered him from MR who sent him to a friend of mine in Florida, she then mailed him to me, this was the fastest way of me getting him, so I didnt have to wait for UK retailers.

However when he did get delivered, she had put his value of $200 on the customs label and I got charged. It was a tax fee, handling fee and something else, on $200 it cost me over £62 in fees, so just a warning, plus he was about £60 to post too, those boxes are probably heavier than Kermit was!

I dont know what to do about my order, I do feel this is taking to long, and if its MR fault or Collector Zone fault or a third party, Thats not my concern, I just want my order!

I would happily pay £176 if I knew I was getting him within a week or so, the fact that no exact date is known by TCZ and that they need to make a whole pallet of order, so he may not even have been shipped yet, which means it could be at least 6 weeks yet, end of May?

Chris

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think I would rather wait until the end of May instead of paying £50+ tax and get him sooner.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Right, some update. The hold up is MR's doing. By the sound of it MR have not booked in their delivery to TCZ so they have no idea of when he will arrive. TCZ are gonna get him b4 anyone in the UK so they are our quickest route here.
MESSAGE TO MR - stop ******* about and send Gonzo
PS From my experience and I have a lot in ditribution, the fact that MR have not even booked the stock in means it most likely has not even left US yet

Beauregard

Reaction score
Right, some update. The hold up is MR's doing. By the sound of it MR have not booked in their delivery to TCZ so they have no idea of when he will arrive. TCZ are gonna get him b4 anyone in the UK so they are our quickest route here.
MESSAGE TO MR - stop ******* about and send Gonzo
PS From my experience and I have a lot in ditribution, the fact that MR have not even booked the stock in means it most likely has not even left US yet
!

Tsk! If it arrives later than April I'll have to change my delivery address again...

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
so anyone hear from our suppliers here in the UK.......are we ever gonna get Gonzo?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Forbidden Planet have Gonzo for sale now, or so it seems. There's no "due date" or anything. Could they possibly have him in stock?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Forbidden Planet have Gonzo for sale now, or so it seems. There's no "due date" or anything. Could they possibly have him in stock?
The sad thing is FP only have 16 coming to them and 18 on pre order so 2 people already wont be getting theirs straight away. I am gonna call FP and if I can get Gonzo from them ASAP then they will get my order but I really dont think they have him as TCZ send Gonzo to them...OR it could mean that TCZ have him?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I'm guessing that FP are just as clueless as TCZ to when they will receive him so they are yet to update their "due date".

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I'm guessing that FP are just as clueless as TCZ to when they will receive him so they are yet to update their "due date".
I think we wont get him until May now, which leads me to maybe look at getting him from the US.......does anyone know where Phil ( Lab Rat) got his and how much?