YOUR FACE! Updates!

Jackie

Reaction score
Today...National Spoovy Day will be the day of a MAJOR update on Emmy's awesome Richard Hunt website entitled YOUR FACE! I have heard Emmy say that she will have it updated tonight no matter what it takes!

Actually I saw it in an email and she said maybe, BUT STILL check it out anyway!

http://rhuntfan.tripod.com

If the updates aren't there yet...they will be soon!

YOUR FACE!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Yes! It's true! I have *finally* updated "Your Face!" Please be sure to stop by and see what's new (I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I do have a tribute from another Muppeteer).

I'm not *completely* done, I have a few more things to put up, but who knows if I'll be able to put them up tonight.

Enjoy!

Your Face!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Kewl update, Emmy!

Everyone who knew him have pretty much the same opinion of Richard: a truly amazing man with extraordinary talent.

Still very much missed :frown: ...

- Billy :cool:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Traveling Matt
Kewl update, Emmy!

Everyone who knew him have pretty much the same opinion of Richard: a truly amazing man with extraordinary talent.

Still very much missed :frown: ...

- Billy :cool:
All I can say is, ditto! Though I wonder what he'd think if he read all of this about him...

-Kim

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Emmy, great updates! And OMG, like, I didn't know hardly any of that "Did You Know" stuff---if any! :eek: Way to go on stumpin' us, Ems! :big_grin:

Some really cool updates---and wow, Martin "P." Robinson was pretty straightforward in his "beginning statement", no? Lol

Cool stuff!! :big_grin: