Your Choices: Palisades Series 9

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date

Thijs

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Personally, I really want to see Seymour somewhere, but it doesn't appear that he fits the criteria. It would be really cool as a CC exclusive with a Pepe pack-in and the box could look like an elevator. I know that breaks all sorts of rules.
so true!! I miss Seymour so much since MFS. I like Pepe, but with Seymour it was twice as funny. They formed such a great team. But...daydreaming...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Pepe went all Hollywood and forgot his roots. :rolleyes: LOL!

jediX

Reaction score
As long as I see some frackles/boppity/gloat and regular Rowlf somewhere down the road (you can pretty much guarantee Rowlf) I don't mind how many movie costume versions they do. I just won't buy them if I don't want them. Then again Palisades' lines series' always suprise me, so who knows...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah if the playsets was Vet's H I could see a Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice then but i don't know if they would do a Dr. Bob with vets H at the same time, you know, like holding if off which is what they are doing with PIS. I wouldn't not think the playset would come with Nurse Piggy, as she's already got a set, I guess it could come with nurse Janice too though.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I might have some answers:
1. He will NOT be in the same series as Sal. So if Sal is in S10, Rowlf will be in S9.
2. We know that Ken wants to do Pops as a GMC figure. So Pops might be the GMC figure.
3. Louis Kazagger was the only TMS Muppet I could think of that is not a musicain, Uncle Deadly would come with an organ so I do not think he will be the TMS slot, maybe in Series 10.
4. Benjamina Gunn could be a possibilty, she was meant to be in S7 (with Marvin, Johnny and Sal. Johnny was the only one to make it in) so all signs point to her, I'd love to have my :smile: and :mad: singing "Love Led Us Here". Due to that the Black Tux :concern: coming out with S7/S8, there can't be an MTI Gonzo.
5. There was plans for a Tutu Pepe (I think Quinn posted it on the Tough Pigs Fourm) he has to the MFS figure.

THE TRASH HEAP HAS SPOKEN, NAYHHHHHHH!
Questions-

Do we know Rowlf is coming in 2004?

Where did you hear there wouldn't be a musician in S9? Or is that stemming from the Rowlf prediction?

Characters that haven't come out yet:

TMS
Naked Rowlf
Naked Robin
Sweetums
Dr. Bob
Nurse Piggy
Nurse Janice
BOP Link
Tux Fozzie
Uncle Deadly
Pops
Lips
Lewis Kazagger

MT
Benjamina Gunn
Clueless Morgan

MT
Sal
Bobo
Mulch
Spamela (how likely some of these are, I can only guess)

GMC
Pops
Lips

What we do know is S9 & S10 each have army builder pack-ins and a misleading header. What I can't think of is who the army builder is for S9, unless it's Baskerville or one of the other dogs coming with Rowlf, or maybe a group of frogs coming with Robin (but it'd be too soon after S7). Maybe it's a patient for VH? A monster two-pack? Uncle Deadly with pack-in monsters (like Boppity and Gloat)? Rowlf & Baskerville is my best guess.

My guess is Benjamina Gunn and Pops in S9. Don't know who the two TMS figs will be, Rowlf will probably be one and the other will probably be an obscure character, like Uncle Deadly or maybe Lips. For right now I'll say Uncle Deadly.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think when Tux Rowlf and Sam Arrow were released, Ken expressed unofficially wanting them for 2004.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah I Think I remember Ken saying that about Rowlf, it could always have changed though.But I think with a sculpt that has already been worked on Rowlf would come out in 2004.

TMS
Naked Rowlf
Naked Robin
Sweetums
Dr. Bob
Nurse Piggy
Nurse Janice
BOP Link
Tux Fozzie
Uncle Deadly
Pops
Lips
Lewis Kazagger

MT
Benjamina Gunn
Clueless Morgan

MT
Sal
Bobo
Mulch
Spamela (how likely some of these are, I can only guess)

GMC
Pops
Lips

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah I think I remember Ken saying that too, It could always have changed though. But with there already being a Rowlf sculpt made with just some work needed to be done on it, I would think he will come out in 2004.

I would add Bean Bunny to that list but maybe take away Mulch &
Spamela. I think if Spamela is made, Haslehog has to be made, and with those two, then Andy and Randy would need to be done. Seymore seems like a better choice then all of them. This would be my list of Muppets with a few changes on what I think should be done

TMS
Naked Rowlf
Naked Robin
Sweetums
Dr. Bob
Nurse Piggy
Nurse Janice
BOP Link
Tux Fozzie
Uncle Deadly
Lewis Kazagger
Tux scooter
Tux Sam and tux Robin
Maybe Tux Statler and Waldorf

MTI
MTI Piggy
Clueless Morgan
MTI Fozzie
MTI Gonzo & Rizzo

MT
Sal you think he'd get three repaints too like Jonny? with all those pack in's? it would make people buy more!
Bobo the bear
Seymore with Pepe as bellhops
MAYBE Andy and Randy pig, just because there were a few mentions of them even after MT but not much at all the MFS "Piggy with andy and Randy picture" and a mention of them in the cerdits of the Muppet Race Mania Game even thought they weren't in the game,but it looks like they ARE in Muppet Party cruse! :concern: plus the fact they Henson made bio's out of them on Muppets.com like they were part of the gang.

TGMC (I don't like listing Pops or Lips as GMC figures when they could very well be MS ones, but it just unfortionly seems that way, either way I hope we get them both.

I don't know if Bean could be listed as MT? I wouldn't mind if they listed him MCC even if he should be the only MCC figure to be in the line, keeping the rest to the PVC'S with hopeful a pvc of him too.

oh and vacation figures I'd like are

Gonzo and Rizzo
Statler and Waldorf
Piggy
Kermit
maybe even a vacation Animal and/or Chef like he was from MTI with grill and stuff, he'd be listed MTI then though.

Thijs

Reaction score
Don't mess with Andy and Randy. You might hate 'm, but they are part of the gang. They had a big part in MT. I'm not a big fan also, but they're better then Clifford and Phil van Neuter IMO.

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
Here's an idea - is it possibly the GMC fig might be Lips? He had more screen time in that than on TV or in any other film - even had a few lines. He could come with his trumpet, disguise/mask, maybe even the Baseball diamond and a parachute? :smile: