Your Animal Replica Pictures

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
It came from MR. On Fridays we have trivia night, then we ask questions and she gives us the scoop on pre-orders, whats coming for next year, etc. Amy said that they are planning to make accessory packs for the photo puppets next year. When I find the thread, which is probably going to take forever, I will post it. Or better yet, I am going to reconfirm it with her and post it here again. It might be after this Friday, or maybe next week sometime when she lets me know. But according to her, that's what they got planned.
Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Travis, still MIA, also talked about accessory packs for 2008 at Comic-Con this year, but there are no details. I gave them several suggestions, like a banjo and a directors chair for Kermit. Also, a trenchcoat, fedora and microphone for Kermit. As of July, nothing was actually on the books to be produced.

:stick_out_tongue:

Foxbat

Reaction score
Do you think they will ever make any of the Sesame Street characters ?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Do you think they will ever make any of the Sesame Street characters ?
that would be up to Sesame Workshop. They own the rights to the Sesame Street Muppets! Not Disney! The deal thay (MR) have now for replicas of Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, Fozzie, Piggy, Rizzo, etc. are somthing MR has a deal with at Disney/Muppets Holding Co./Muppets Studio as of now.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA, Muppetguy that is the politest way of saying its rubbish!
Yeah piggy would really add and I keep saying and hoping for :wink: .
For all those that still doubt Animal, check this vid out, you willl want him then!
VIDEO OF ANIMAL
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/antonydavanzo/?action=view&current=S8300547.flv
:halo: Wow! How much of that Animal is factory mint and how much benefited from your personal tweaking? He looks amazing. After the holidays I'll order mine! I have a feeling that this time next year (due to the excellence and low production number) these things will be going for much more cash on the secondary market! :flirt:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
:halo: Wow! How much of that Animal is factory mint and how much benefited from your personal tweaking? He looks amazing. After the holidays I'll order mine! I have a feeling that this time next year (due to the excellence and low production number) these things will be going for much more cash on the secondary market! :flirt:
The only thing I have done is colour in the white rim around the eyes, change the pupils and given the hair a slight trim, and I mean slight. I put a tiny bit of wax on my hands then put my hands through the feathers and this has weighted them down. I think the hardest part to get right is the eyebrows. At first they stick right up but I kept matting them and pushing them forward! I am gonna get some X Mas hats for them so I can put them around my tree come X Mas! Frog boy, I would try and get Animal now. I wouldnt want to see you 5 yrs from now wishing you had one or finding them on ebay for 3 times as much.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I love my Animal and Kermit. I cannot wait to see the whole gang reunite in the future (If the line will keep going). He is definately worth getting now. Once you get him, you will have fun posing him and working him in with Kermit.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
GET HIM, GET HIM, GET HIIIIIMMMMMMMM! You will not regret it!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Has anyone tried taking out the tongue so yo can close his mouth? Im kinda tempted now!