Your Animal Replica Pictures

TML

Reaction score
I saw the collar this Halloween and thought it would be perfect for my Animal puppet we made. I cut it down a little, painted it silver, bought some plastic chain, painted that silver as well and it couldn't be more perfect. Didn't see the bracelets at the time though. I have sweat bands on my Animal's wrists.

King Prawn

Reaction score
My Animal arrived Monday and i'm so happy with him. It's true what they say, you havn't really seen him until you actually have him. The Kermit Replica is great but I feel bad for my Kermit now, he seems like a pathetic loser compared to Animal, he's so much bigger than Kermit, which I was against at first but I love the size, so big and beautiful and the colors are amazing... I've always been into Muppet Colors that's something that really attracts me to them.

I ordered Kermit the moment he came up for preorder and it took me almost over a year to finally recieve him, I've had him maybe 3 months now but Animal, Animal's been no problem and I can't believe how amazing he looks. I was skeptical when he first came out and everyone were doing these adjustments to him, I knew I wouldn't dare to anything to try and improve him because i'd only wreck him, I didn't even want to spray anything on his feathers to make them stay up. I was convinced I wouldn't be totally happy with my Animal but once I brought him out of his box and fixed his feathers (I put him upside down for a while and blew on his feathersr (not something you want your girlfriend to catch you doing)) and they actually stayed pretty good after. What i'm trying to say is that those of you worried that you're going to have to make improvments on him to be happy like me but where not even considering on doing it then don't let that hold you back from getting him, this product is amazing.

I'm not to happy on the eyes though, you can't close them at all, I knew you couldn't but I was exprcing to atleast be able to lower them slightly, also if they were going to add that ugly white plastic under his eyebrows then they should have just changed it around and have him be able to close his eyes and not able to open them wide because that white plastic looks terrible. I also think I was one of the lucky ones when it comes to Animal's pupils because i've seen his pupils diffrently in other photos and thought they were to spread apart and in the centre and even though it's hard to tell I think the one I have has his pupils closer to one side of the eye looking at his nose. I have no idea why i'm having such a hard time figuring out where his pupils are focused.

Anyway after seeing the size of Animal I realised i'm going to have to move these somewhere else because where I have them at the moment i'd probably be able to fit Gonzo and another Two Kermits (if I had them) but not Fozzie and especially not Fozzie & Miss Piggy, I want to keep them all together so I guess I better starting thinking of what stuff I can move around to make room for these.

MWoO

Reaction score
You can't close his eyes? I've seen plenty of pics with his eyes closed.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
The material on his eyelids doesn't allow the eyes to close fully but if you mess with the black fur around his eyes you can brush it all forward to make his eyes look amost closed.

By the way, does anyone have any good quality photos of Animal with his collar and/or cuffs showing so I can look out for a close-as-possible match for them? Ta!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I missed it somewhere I'm sure: Anybody found a good, safe way to keep the eyes OPEN more?

I found a drum set at Big Lots here in memphis for $20 that works well for the prop Animal! I'll add pictures as soon as I can.

http://www.biglots.com/

muppetperson

Reaction score
I use a pin, that holds the eyes open, from behind on the foam.Someone stuck fur on the eyelids and it kept the eyes open.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
When I glued black felt onto his eyelids (with a flap going underneath the lids), I was able to keep his eye's opened as far as I wanted, hence my wide-eyed pics in the beginning.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooh! Very cute Animal pose! I love his cute little Santa sack!