You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if some says the phrase "Why are you telling me all this?" and you respond with: "Its plot exposition, it has to go somewhere!"

YMBAOMF if you feel the need to do Muppet crossovers fics/art of ANY sort (from animes to video games to movies xD)

YMBAOMF if your nickname has become Miss Piggy
oh so true my nickname is miss piggy :smile:

mo

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if your best friends with your brother and he calls you ovejita and you call him murray but it didn't stick so you call him aberham and he calls you washington :big_grin:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
... you thought that Dr. Teeth was one of the funniest characters from the EM!

dwmckim

Reaction score
You were mildly disappointed that "A" WASN'T Animal on the season finale of Pretty Little Liars.

Whenever you see someone eating something from Subway, you automatically start singing "If you're in a hurry, take the express/It will go right by your local address..."

PanthraDion

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if...
-You watch the Muppets, from The Muppet Show episodes to the various movies made by the Muppets, enough times to quote lines said by different Muppets as they are being said. (This also goes for the Fraggle Rock episodes:excited: .)
-You know all of the Muppet (and Fraggle) songs by heart, and can sing with the Muppets (and Fraggles!)

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if being miserable makes you happy, but being happy makes you misserable. :grouchy:

YMBAOMF if you're always trying to catch the word on the street.

YMBAOMF if you want to dance the Mango Tango with somebody.

YMBAOMF if your excuse for not listening to someone who's talking to you is that you have a banana in your ear. :stick_out_tongue:

YMBAOMF if you're gonna keep your head held high, (high!) keep on reachin' high, (high!), and you're never gonna quit, 'cause you'll keep gettin' stronger. :super:

mo

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're always trying to catch the word on the street.
ha! well that's me half of the time!
when i'm not at school not at home or not annoying my freinds i'm asking people what words mean sometimes i go up to my brother and say
'hi im mikayla from sesame street and i'm looking for the wwwwwwooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
and it just goes on like that until i think of a word lol!