You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

penny

Reaction score
If your parents fought for a Tickle Me Elmo first edition the year they came out - then you cried about 10 years later when your mum put it out for Acorns.

Yes, this did happen to me. Kind of. I told her how much it was worth, and she was going to flog it on eBay. Yes, it was a first edition. I had it for Christmas in 1996 - I wasn't even 1 yet. I lugged it round for years, taking it everywhere with me, and laughing along with it. Then it got put in the attic. I must go and find it.
I still have the first tickle me Elmo. My mum got it for my 21st, I also have the tickle me cookie monster, the laugh cracks me up every time I hear it.

Is it wierd that your mum buys you a large red vibrating toy for your 21st - That's the response I had from all my unenlightened friends!

Kiki

Reaction score
You might be an obsessive Muppet fan if...

When you start doodling muppets on your homework - and then get told off by your teacher for 'graffiti'.
*Raises hand* GUITEH!

Kiki

Reaction score
If your parents fought for a Tickle Me Elmo first edition the year they came out - then you cried about 10 years later when your mum put it out for Acorns.

Yes, this did happen to me. Kind of. I told her how much it was worth, and she was going to flog it on eBay. Yes, it was a first edition. I had it for Christmas in 1996 - I wasn't even 1 yet. I lugged it round for years, taking it everywhere with me, and laughing along with it. Then it got put in the attic. I must go and find it.
I still have mine. I THINK. I remember the day I got it, though. T'was my birthday, and he was placed next to my bed. I even have a picture of me holding him, still in the box. Vair cute.

If your ringtone is the Muppet Show theme or Fraggle Rock theme. I just heard a womans cell phone go off and the ringtone was the Fraggle Rock theme lol.

Daniel
Well, I don't own mobile phone (yesh, I am a teenager and I don't own a phone, hang me XD), but a friend of mine used to have TMS theme. She's not even a fan of the Muppets, but meh- still pretty cool

....You've ever tried to wear your hair like Red Fraggle. (It's getting the pigtails to stay standing up that's the trouble.)
Yes, I have attempted to at one stage. I failed. XP My hair is faaaaaar too long, it just doesn't stick up. That and it's a browny colour. XD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if You write songs about your favourite SS and FR characters *Cough Cough* LIKE ME *ahem*

Kiki

Reaction score
I've written poems about Muppeteers. I think I've written ones about Jim Henson and Richard Hunt. :smile: Ages back, though. Can't find 'em now. =P

RedRocker

Reaction score
If your ringtone is the Muppet Show theme or Fraggle Rock theme. I just heard a womans cell phone go off and the ringtone was the Fraggle Rock theme lol.

Daniel
*Puts hands in air* Guilty! Mine is the Muhna Muhna heavy metal version. I got bored one day in town with my friends, so as we stepped into the lift, one of them rang me, so in the lift my ringtone went off really loudly. People starting staring, so I answered it, and said something like
"Sorry I can't help you rehearse Fozzie, but I'm meeting Kermit in town for a pizza."
Then all of the people hurried out of the lift.
I wonder why...

StreetScenes

Reaction score
if jim & jerry greet you when you turn on your computer and the last voice you hear every night as you shut your computer down is that of a furry blue monster.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
just made 'em. you can use audacity to edit any mp3 down to a little clip & set it as any of the sound settings on your computer. my startup noise is the yip yips going "hello, hello, greetings, hello, hi there," my noise when the computer goes to sleep & wakes up is ernie going "bert! oh, bert!" & bert responding "wha? huh? i'm up, i'm up! i'll start the breakfast! what?" and my shut down noise is cookie going "well, dat take care of dat"

Kiki

Reaction score
if jim & jerry greet you when you turn on your computer and the last voice you hear every night as you shut your computer down is that of a furry blue monster.
Well, well, I used to have Exorcist dialogue... uh, I won't say what it says, though. My most recent was Predator dialogue saying "you ugly mother-" but no, nothing Muppet-related. *Bows head*