You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

BabyScooter

Reaction score
You might be a obsessed muppet fan if...

when you play any video game and you wish you could play as a muppet character even if its a fighting game.

you think what I wrote above was funny.

your first true love was a muppet character.

you try to do the banana schetch but crack up before you can finish it.

when telling a joke two old men heckle you and your comeback is " Look i'm here pretending to be a bear they're over there pretending to be alive!"

you count like count von count.

Gold Demona

Reaction score
^If you do that while also listening for a banjo playing "Rainbow Connection"

Teheheman

Reaction score
^If you do that while also listening for a banjo playing "Rainbow Connection"
Sorry everytime I think of the Banjo and Rainbow Connection, I think of the part in the Office where Andy is singing Rainbow Connection in pig latin to Pam
OH, if you wanted to yell out the rest of the words to Rainbow Connection to Ed Helms cause he faked like he didn't know the words(Guilty, somebody asked him if he would sing the whole song, and he sang the first part fine, then he sang "Rainbows have lots of colors, and they are round, and there's pots of gold at the end. I wanted to yell out and sing along lol)

Daniel

Pork

Reaction score
I CAN SING RAINBOW CONNECTION IN PIG LATIN.

*sings*

Ywhay areay erethay osay anymay ongsays aboutay ainbowrays, anday atwhays onay ethay otheray idesay.

theprawncracker

Reaction score

You spontaneously start speaking as various Muppet characters in Instant Messenger conversations.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Or if you speak as various Muppet characters during the car ride home.

For the last hour or so of the trip, I was doing various Muppet voices. The one that I did the most of (and was one of the last ones I did at the time) was Janice. Mom and Dad were, like, laughing at me for some weird reason, fer sure.

Beakerfan

Reaction score

You spontaneously start speaking as various Muppet characters in Instant Messenger conversations.
Guilty!

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if.....

You see something on YouTube about people putting bananas in their ears and know they stole that from Ernie and Bert.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan...

... if one of your first two pin trades at Walt Disney World was for a Rowlf pin.

... if you get so much Muppet stuff at the Muppet gift shop at Disney World that your Mom tells you that you can't have anything else that day.

... if you later convince Mom to let you have a pack of Hidden Mickey Muppet pins on the exact same day. (Double points if you opened the pack before you left the park and discovered that the pins were the Swedish Chef and Beaker.)

... if you name a pet after one of the Muppets.

... if you name your little brother's hamster after one of the Muppets. (Her name is Janice.)

... if you try to get said little brother's pet to watch the Muppets.

... if your mom tells you to act your age after you do your impression of the Swedish Chef.

... if you tell her several minutes later that Jim Henson worked with people who were kids inside.

... if you got "Before You Leap" and "Muppet Treasure Island" today.

... if you join this forum. XD