You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you habitually correct your friends and family whenever they misunderstand Muppet references in shows and movies. Thankfully all my close friends are fellow Muppet fans but if they weren't, I'd probably do that.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Don't know if I've done this one before and if I have, I'm sticking with it.

You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if every time you see the old timey trash can you referred it to Oscar's home or kick, knock or say Hello down there into it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If when watching the current batch of Jimmy Dean Sausage commercials you keep asking "Where's Rowlf?" like Leslie Ann Warren in the episode of TMS when he was tied up by Marvin Suggs.
:ouch: I saw Marvin doing it.
Suggs: I zink I will call you ze Finkelphones.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you had the opportunity to take a selfie with the real puppets during a shoot and went for it.

Any Del

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you have international shows of Sesame Street.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you think that "Hello lagies & jenkelfengs and welcium again tie the muppel shocks! I am your host Kermit the forg..... "KERMIT THE FORG?!" is so classic that you laugh just thinking about it