You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

PanthraDion

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if whenever you read a book you stop reading periodically and try to connect a Muppet with that character.

Katzi428

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if alligators are mentioned on TV & you think of :smile: saying "Read my lips 'Ah lee ga tors " from TMM

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Yadda Yadda if you say goodbye via Email (or in person) with "Kissy Kissy!" (Yes I've done that with my sister!)

Also if you have a winter hat with :smile: on it. (For those w/Facebook yep.. that's me in my profile wearing the :smile: hat w/the ear flaps . Ru...I have YOU to thank! My sister got me the hat but I had to describe it to you. )I'm going on vacation soon & my mom is EXTREMELY embarrassed & SWEARS she'll walk 15 feet in front of me if I wear the hat up there .But her bf is a good sport & says he'll walk with me. )
What's your real name on FB?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you toured to a fancy theater and you're thinking you are at a Muppet theatre from The Muppet Show.

cjd874

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if...
  • you believe that every season is a reason for eating cookies
  • you are looking for a hat to give to your aunt, but your friends takes it out, wears it, and claims it as his own. Bonus points if you aunt's name is Matilda.
  • you climb up to the roof of a bar when the bartender says "Drinks on the house"
  • you'd pay to see someone eat a rubber tire to the tune of the "Flight of the Bumblebee"
  • you think "Cookie Disco" is better than "Theme from Shaft"
  • you think "Disco Frog" and "Happiest Street in the World" are better than every song on the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack
  • you've been invited to Henrietta's wedding. Bonus points if you know where it will be AND who her husband is!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you know what the female birds from the "Birds on a Tree" skit (from "Sex and Violence") were originally supposed to have said.

Bridget

Reaction score
If you force your boyfriend to come with you to see every single Muppet movie in theaters.