You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
...if you always immediately think of Statler and Waldorf whenever you hear "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"
Have they sung this Christmas carol at some point? I know they sang "I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day" in "Muppet Family Christmas"- one of my favorite Christmas carols- along with "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" and "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing" and a ton others).... or are you just referring to the "merry gentlemen" part of the song?...:boo::sleep::confused:

Misskermie

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you drove all the way to the Muppet theatre just so you can ask Fozzie what the banana sketch is!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Have they sung this Christmas carol at some point? I know they sang "I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day" in "Muppet Family Christmas"- one of my favorite Christmas carols- along with "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" and "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing" and a ton others).... or are you just referring to the "merry gentlemen" part of the song?...:boo::sleep::confused:
They've never sang it - but just the title reminds me of them...and there was also a S&Wbased parody of GRYMG in print (Muppet Magazine?)

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you should be doing your history homework (and are not) and you can clearly hear Sam The Eagle yelling at you for procrastinating on your homework that covers America's World War II victories.

Puckrox

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if your cat wakes you up from sleep and the first thing you angrily yell at her is "ANIMAL, STOP IT!" ... and her name is not Animal... and you've never called her that before... Yeah, I don't even know.

Puckrox

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you daydream that one day you can be in a relationship and nickname your significant other "frog of my heart".

(I know it's a nickname Fozzie gives Kermit, so it doesn't necessarily have to be used in romantic settings, but man, I wanna call a future boyfriend this so badly)

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you write Muppet song parodies on a daily basis.

YMBAOMF if the main reason you're excited to go on stage for your play is because you throw on a pig nose and blonde wig at one point.